You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Re: I know the wait is hard but check this out ( a poster at mygnr.com)

Bumble4tus wrote:

Something to talk about I guess

Hey there , still waiting for that album to come out ? Well here's for you. The album is done and has been delivered to the label , right now the ball is in their camp. They don't want the album to bomb and are determined to show full support and promotion but nothing is planned at the moment. Don't expect a release before April at best , although I would rather bet on a September/November release.

I know how it's hard for die-hard fans like you to wait with nothing to chew , not even a few words from time to time. I think it's such a silly way to deal with you fans all around the globe and given the current shape of the industry its almost suicidal. But that's another story.

So I didn't come empty handed. Oh I didn't brought much, only some tidbit of what the booklet may look like. I know it's nothing really , but at least it's like having a small glimpse of the album :-)

Here : http://www.katharinahesse.com/main.php

Some of her photos have been chosen to appear on the booklet. I heard she's an acointance of someone who is featured on the album , but I don't know who exactly. To see the photos go in the China section.

Punks / ChinaYouth : Pic 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 8
China Psychatries : Pic 3 , 8 , 20
Catholics : Pic 8

I'll try to say hello from time to time. I'll probably talk to you next year and I wish everyone a happy new year.

PS: Don't PM me for any informations/ details / leak of any sort. I just came to give you a heads up because I know how the wait can be long. "All you need is a little patience" :-) Take care.

This post has been edited by E_Y_E: Today, 09:03 AM

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=107096

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

yawn.... did they copy & paste this same info that was posted in Jan 06 & 07??

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So why would the label just sit on it and make no plans. Makes no sence. And the words of this post too closely echo previous comments, its like someone cut and paste what rumours there are to create an uber lie.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its bullshit. The label isn't going to "sit" on an album. I can imagine them waiting awhile to set up the promotional plan, but no way in hell are they gonna sit on it until next September-November.

I also don't believe there are going to be a bunch of chinese pictures because the album isn't about China. Its metaphorical, and some people still don't seem to be able to grasp that.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

perhaps there is a clue in the choice of pictures? Regardless great shots, sad reality and worthy art. Interesting the picture of the Catholic church with heart of Jesus w/juxtapositions schizophrenia.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'm gonna go out on a branch here, and dare to suggest that mabe, just perhaps... this is complete bullshit.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

the truth is often hard to bare and the truth is often stranger than fiction. Bullshit however is a dime a dozen. This artist does not look to be entertained by BS...Before Seven?

Considering this person fails to say who they are or anything like that and then puts the staple on don't contact me is more then enough to say 2

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

looks lke someone found a creative way to promote their photograhper freind roll

not to be too rude but if any of those photos appear in the booklet i'll be pretty disappointed

actually thats not quite true,,,there are a couple photos that are not bad, but still not what i'm expecting in the GnR booklet

i say a clever promo for that site...nothing more 2

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer