You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Bargain

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm just back from a market, where I bought a box of Guns stuff off some old guy.

The box contained all the studio albums, Use your Illusion 1 & 2 dvd's and Welcome to the Videos dvd.

It also had 2 box sets I have never seen before, pictured below.

2.jpg

1.jpg

It also had a Chinese Democracy box set that contained,
Chinese Democracy CD
Keyring
Belt Buckle
2 patches
Bandana
T-shirt

3.jpg

All for €10  9

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Nice find!  Did you play it cool, like it wasn't that big a deal, but deep down you were salivating at the treasure trove you uncovered?

Guy is obviously a big fan, wonder why he was selling all that stuff.  I have never seen those box sets either.  Did you check them out yet?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

He said he just bought a house and the previous owner had left a bunch of stuff behind, so he brought was he thought he could sell to the market. He also had a huge box of Metallica stuff, but some mofo got that as I was about to grab it.

The poor guy was clueless, he kept referring to them as "youngsters music tapes" 14

Edit: No, I didn't look at them yet, I just got back home a short while ago.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What a friggin' deal.

Those above DVD's just look like that Cleopatra bs that's been released over and over again.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Nice Work!!!

The Chinese Democracy box with the belt buckle and all that retails for $119 here. I sometimes consider it, but then I already have tour shirts and multiple copies of the CD and stuff so I can't bring myself to do it.

The other sets look interesting as hell too.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Cool find! I think I've seen one of those dvds, a pretty shitty documentary. Dont know what the others are, is it interviews and more documentarys? Any live shows?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Just watched the dvd's, total crap, just rehashes of stuff thats been seen a thousand times before. I'll add them to my collection, the CD box set is what interested me the most.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Just watched the dvd's, total crap, just rehashes of stuff thats been seen a thousand times before. I'll add them to my collection, the CD box set is what interested me the most.

Too bad.  For that price though, you can't go wrong.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
faldor wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Too bad.  For that price though, you can't go wrong.

Oh yeah, I'm totally happy with it, all their studio albums are still sealed in the original factory wrap and the Use your Illusion dvd's too.

€10, how could I not be happy. smile

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah the CD boxset alone makes it the bargain of the year.  As Monkeychow said, when that first came out it was hideously expensive.

Board footer