You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: Amy Winehouse Discussion

mickronson wrote:

nugdafied wrote:

sad...

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

She was extremely talanted and extremely wasted. Even Slash warned her and adviced rehab. She passed away on Slash's birthday... A lot of talent and a life wasted. RIP

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow wasnt a fan but i guess another singer joins "the 27 club" RIP

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Ironic:

[youtube]KUmZp8pR1uc&ob=av2n[/youtube]

RIP. 27 was when I got sober. I begged my best friend to come with me, and he refused. He died about ten years later of an OD.

Anna
 Rep: 8 

Anna wrote:

That's sad,  I was hoping she pulled through but I guess couldn't. I know her family is heartbroken....  R.I.P Amy

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Honestly not shocked by it. Was never a fan. Thought she was enormously overrated, never liked her.

With that said...

Her story was extremely tragic, and even at the height of her brief popularity she was already a full-blown crack smoker.

I've just always thought of crack - as just so skid row, and so sad that someone would put their body through that. It tore me up Layne did it.

It's such a shame she went as young as she was, and basically just eroded away the way she did.

All I can hope now is she's happier and in a better place, away from that kind of hardcore addiction.

RIP Amy

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

Really shocking, people went on about her probably going to die young for years over everything never actually expected it to happen.

27 years old not much older than me. She was extremely talented, sympathies to her friends and family.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Awful. I was a fan. sad

The curse of 27, man.

Board footer