You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Walking Dead

misterID wrote:

SEASON THREE TRAILER, Y'ALL!!!!!!!

Anyone else smile at 4:02? big_smile

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Oh...dude! That trailer was amazing and I'm so excited. 11 Still have to wait about 3 and 1/2 months..dammit!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Meh... didn't really excite me all that much. Not seeing the "gripping".

However, on the good side, it does look like "more of the same", which is always a good thing with this show.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I watches the 1 hour special, then the black and white of episode 1. Episode 1 was fucking amazing. Forgot how powerful it was. Shane was a slime ball from day one.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Awesome season 3 debut!!!!

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Friggin crazy- one of my favorites hands down. I hope the tone stays the same throughout- there was an almost complete lack of the bullshit soap opera speeches that plagued last season. There is no more hand wringing about who's the leader, and how to best act to serve the group. Plus, tons of zombies, which is always now.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I noticed that there wasn't a soap opera vibe, too.

This prison is going to be insane.

And Rick's boy looks like he wants to tap the old man's daughter 16

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

He sure does, and the old man's on to him. smile

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

haha..true! I loved this premiere. It blew some of the episodes of last season out of the water. I did love the lack of b.s. soap opera too. That was getting on everyone's nerves. Just going to have to use this intense pace and action throughout the season. I'm already in love with Michonne and she's only been on the show for a couple minutes. What a woman!  Still trying to find the time to read the comics. Got a few issues at a con back in September; so once homework clears up that's what I'm going to do.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What about the old bitch wanting to fuck Daryl. You know she got a big bush.

Board footer