You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I AM FUCKING THERE if they play Ruth Eckerd Hall.

Dec 16th?

That'd be a great Christmas gift for me and a couple other people who have begged me to take them to a GN'R show since they missed out in 2006. I'm still gonna try to make that Bucket show in Sept.

I'd try to make that show, too.

Sky Dog wrote:

maybe me too if the venue is that intimate...looks like a small theatre.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The only issue is Ruth Eckerd Hall is a bitch and a half to get to coming from the south or east (which is most). Lots of twists and turns, bridges, downtown Tampa driving, stuff like that.

Depending on the show time, hopefully it'll be a tad after everyone gets off work.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
-D- wrote:

chinese Democracy starts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 Fucking classic!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If we get some real dates it'd be cool for some of us to meet up for one.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

apparently an October 14th date in Asuncion, Paraguay is pretty much a done deal according to estabanf over @ HTGTH...the promoter answered a tweet about the show...no word on a venue yet but they are supposed to announce that on Aug 4th

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

does it make me a selfish American that I don't give a shit about any dates outside the states?

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

No- other than being glad they're finally in NA at all, I don't even care about dates I can't drive to.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

A selfish Aussie here echoes your thoughts BLS.

That said at least I have been lucky enough to get concerts more recently than you US guys, in fact 2 tours.

That said, if they announced that they were finally going to tour the US it would still be a bit of a let down for me.  This "CD Tour" should have happened there bloody ages ago. 

If they announce one now I just see it as another period of delay before something new might happen with the band.  Cool for you guys in the US, boring for a selfish guy down under that's waiting to see what's next. wink

Board footer