You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Skewrl leaks

Sky Dog wrote:

I am thinking of selling Chinese Democracy. The more I look at the real artwork and liner notes, the more I get pissed about what a fucked up release the album ended up being.

I'll just put the songs on my ipod and computer. Then, if I ever get my hands on the real deal, I'll keep it.....I may sell Lies as well. *blasphemy I know!*

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

OIAM alone is worth having LIES!!!!

Sky Dog wrote:

I like the whole thing...just trying to get rid of some non essential cd's while they still have a little value.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Just made a cd of the 8 tracks I listed above and road tested it. Wow.....forgot how much better they sound. Thanks Evads.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
madagas wrote:

I am thinking of selling Chinese Democracy.

madagas wrote:

I may sell Lies as well.

I'm calling the doctors...that sounds like a gateway to selling UYI and AFD...next stop is full blown pop music fandom....

StraightJacketDeluxe.jpg

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, we don't need another MIA fanatic around here.

I'm kidding, i'm joking. Apparently as i'm told by Mr. Lofton, the older I get the more I gonna dig club music.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm almost 40 and I'm still waiting...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I like the Album version of ITW, but I tend to listen to the demos more than the actual album.

A fan mix of Chinese Democracy blows away the album version, imo. Tommy's bass and Pittmans synth work much better than Bumbles guitar. It's strange not hearing the double vocal now, though.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer