You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Skewrl leaks

Sky Dog wrote:

Does anybody still have all 9 of the songs? I would like to listen to them again.

Since they were considered "demos" by the band, I think it should be okay to have them in the demos section.:haha:

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I can hook you up if someone else doesn't first. But I'm leaving for a week tonight, so it would be til next weekend.  Sorry about that. IM me if no one else comes through though.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The first leak of the blues was the best, was it the MSL one? By the time the skwerl leaks came it was already becoming a bit too glossy.

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

madagas, check your PMs.  Honestly, I don't know for sure that what I have are the actual ones from that website, but they are labeled as such.  All of them are dated 6/18/08.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

The first leak of the blues was the best, was it the MSL one? By the time the skwerl leaks came it was already becoming a bit too glossy.

Yeah the real demos were those initial studio leaks back in 2006. That's the one with the original Better & IRS takes.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Was the first Blues the one that sounded as if the vocals were doubled up?  It had the heavier Robin intro right? If so, that's my favorite version. And Street of Dreams is still a dumb name. smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The skwerl leaks are better than the album, even though it's less songs. Riad is a monster jam and Tommy's bass tone on IRS is killer. Surprised that any forum junkie, ESPECIALLY a Stinson fan would get rid of those songs.

Sky Dog wrote:
evads wrote:

madagas, check your PMs.  Honestly, I don't know for sure that what I have are the actual ones from that website, but they are labeled as such.  All of them are dated 6/18/08.

I think those are it....thanks. I am going to download when I get home from work.

James, I am a minimalist and get rid of stuff I eventually want back all the time!:haha:

agree, these 9 tracks actually make a pretty cohesive album.

Sky Dog wrote:

my tracklist for this 8...took out Maddy cause I like the album version better than this version...

CD
Better
If The World
IRS
The Blues
TWAT
Riad
Prostitute

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

James, I am a minimalist and get rid of stuff I eventually want back all the time!:haha:

HA! thats why i stopped trying to purge my CD library...in the end i eventually always try to get it back

Board footer