You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Re: STEVEN ADLER Offers Tour Of His Tattoos

Acekicken wrote:

STEVEN ADLER Offers Tour Of His Tattoos; Video Available - Dec. 30, 2007 

The Rock & Roll Chef has posted a three-minute video clip of former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler giving viewers a tour of his "tasty tattoos" inside The Rock & Roll Kitchen. The footage, which was shot in September 2007 in Blue Island, Illinois, can be viewed below.

Steven Adler recently cancelled a European tour with his current project ADLER'S APPETITE due to "personal issues."

According to the Mexican newspaper El Universal, Steven Adler fell ill during a live performance in Mexico City on September 19, 2007 and was treated by paramedics at the scene, a Red Cross spokeswoman told The Associated Press. The spokeswoman, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Adler was not hospitalized after the Red Cross treated him. Initial news reports saying Adler suffered from hypertension could not be confirmed.

The other members of GUNS N' ROSES band threw Adler out in 1989, saying his drug use was harming his performance. In 1993, the band agreed to pay him $2.3 million to settle Adler's lawsuit claiming a 1990 agreement by which he gave up his interest in the band was read to him and signed without his attorney present.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHC2eE7M … emID=87449

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I watched this last night when I saw it posted at metal sludge. He is a trainwreck. I feel sorry for him.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i mostly jsut dont give a fuck....his decline is tragic though, but ya cant help those who dont help themselves

Well that's it in a nutshell.   I am sure many people throughout his life have tried to help him and he just can't beat this, it is very sad but it's something that he's done to himself.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I'd give my left nut to read "No Bed Of Roses" by Adlers mom. Whilst I have zero interest in what Steve is up to with his life nowadays it would be an interesting read, though I'm guessing it may have a rather warped viewed on how events transpired regarding his departure from GnR.

edit : sorry, that was totally off topic hmm

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Another video posted:  http://vimeo.com/351577

20 seconds long. Basically Steven does a promo for the rock n roll kitchen site.

Board footer