You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: I bet the US Tour goes smooth

faldor wrote:

I'm sure you do. That's why I said it was a case by case basis. I live in CT, which is smack dab in the middle of NYC and Boston. CT does get a fair amount of shows but sometimes it is passed over. Like in 2006, I had to travel to see GNR at MSG. I didn't hear any chatter about the show here in CT, nor did I expect to.

I'm sorry things look so bleak on the GNR side in your area. Fortunately for me, things are looking pretty good from my house.

Sky Dog wrote:

things looking good so far in Atlanta for me...a group of 6 going already and I imagine a few more once some are convinced the show may happen. I am cautiously optimistic.

Come on down Buzz....I may have some freebies by showtime. 19

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

I picked up my tickets for Dallas today. Does anyone know if the stage set up is general admission or actual seats? I have seat numbers, but when I went to look it seems like the front sections are GA. Which scares me, as I have never done GA before.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't know what your venue is, but it's usually GA.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
madagas wrote:

things looking good so far in Atlanta for me...a group of 6 going already and I imagine a few more once some are convinced the show may happen. I am cautiously optimistic.

If it was on the weekend, I would go...even if I had to pay for a ticket.  I just can't justify going during the week.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
DCK wrote:

I started reading, but then I realized it was like reading about the thoughts of the 2006 tour, so there was not much point. Glad to see we're progressing though tongue

When the band keeps doing the same thing over and over, why would you expect the reaction to be different?

If I asked you what 1+1 is back in 2002 and you said the answer was 2, I ask again in 2006 and 2009 and you say 2 again, then I ask you in 2011 are you gonna say it's 3?

buzzsaw wrote:

I haven't heard a thing about the tour outside of this message board.

Me either but in their defense, there are no dates announced here yet. Having said that, no one was talking about the central CA shows on previous tours either.

madagas wrote:

He lives in Tennessee I believe....he's just doing his thing... trying to tell everybody what they know and don't know.

Now that was funny. You really need your karma back on.

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
madagas wrote:

If it was on the weekend, I would go...even if I had to pay for a ticket.  I just can't justify going during the week.

I was serious...I actually may have some freebies. However, I wouldn't do it if I were you either. The next day is completely shot. If you change your mind, the offer is there.

I am pretty excited though. My brother got me a floor ticket so we'll get our drink on and hope for the best.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

If it weren't too much trouble for me I'd go see them when they are in uk but they never go outside of London and any thought of weekday concerts when I am up at 4:30am in the morning, unrealistic, not counting Axl's 'schedule' either

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm living about an hour or so away from Buzz, at the moment. If there's a show a few of us should try to make it.

Right now, my best bet is to make an Orlando show if I can manage a vacation, unless something changes.

Board footer