You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Neemo wrote:

exactly 12 hours ahead of NY i think

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Can't wait for this. Came really fast since I haven't cared about GNR at all recently. Hoping for a great concert and a new song or two!

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Manets wrote:

It was very clear:
LIVE STREAM:
Buenos Aires - 7 PM
México City - 5 PM
New York City - 6 PM
London - 11 PM

GUNS N' ROSES:
00h50 - LOCAL TIME [Already Monday]
00h50 - BUENOS AIRES [Already Monday]
22h50 - MEXICO CITY
23H50 - NEW YORK CITY
04H20 - LONDON [Already Monday]

Thanx!

Damn! For me, here in Norway, that's so late that it's litteraly monday morning!
smile

Might as well go to bed very early on Sunday and I'll catch some of it before I head off to work on Monday!

johndivney wrote:

aye it's too early for me as well. can't do that shit anymore, esp just to look at a stream.
if they started a couple of hours late i'd catch it all & be up around 6ish..

tho that 4.20 is calling out 2 me..

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm dying for it but it sounds like its going to be while i'm at work monday morning!

Pretty exciting though. WIll Axl have a new look as he did at RIR3? Will the band preview new material as it did at RIR3? Will our heros escape the riddler? Same Bat...time...Same Bat Channel.....

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Anyone here gonna be able to capture the stream, or will YouTube make it available right after? Not sure I'm going to be able to catch it live, but don't want to miss out either.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
smoke wrote:

Anyone here gonna be able to capture the stream, or will YouTube make it available right after? Not sure I'm going to be able to catch it live, but don't want to miss out either.

Don't worry, someone will post the HDTV rip from the Brazilian TV channel. The YouTube stream is crappy quality compared to it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I'm dying for it but it sounds like its going to be while i'm at work monday morning!

Pretty exciting though. WIll Axl have a new look as he did at RIR3? Will the band preview new material as it did at RIR3? Will our heros escape the riddler? Same Bat...time...Same Bat Channel.....

It's long weekend here in Sydney and we have the Monday off, so I'll be watching the live stream!:mosh:

You should call in sick!:beer:

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
smoke wrote:

Don't worry, someone will post the HDTV rip from the Brazilian TV channel. The YouTube stream is crappy quality compared to it.

Precisely. Trust me folks, the YouTube stream might be great for real-time watching with friends (us here at Evo) on Sunday... but it's not gonna be DVD-worthy.

Rio is always broadcast on TV. It's a big deal, especially Guns. Hell back in the day, just about anytime GN'R played live in South America, it was broadcasted live on TV, and friggin' analyzed with a play-by-play guy and an analyst like a fuckin' baseball game. Song-to-song.

Rio II (both nights)
Buenos Aires '92
Santiago '92
Buenos Aires' 93
Rio III

I have all of these in full pro-shot TV broadcasts, and supposedly more exist for Rio '92, Sao Paulo '92 and Caracas '92.

Board footer