You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Article About 08 Albums

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow im not interestd in any of those sad

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Yeah I'm sure good albums are coming out in the Spring. Those aren't any of them however.

russtcb wrote:

Nas, "Nigger" (The Jones Experience/Def Jam)

Never one to back down from a challenge, Nas is moving forward with the controversial title of this album, originally expected in December. With production from DJ Toomp, Jermaine Dupri and Sean "Diddy" Combs' Hitmen crew, the rapper pulls no punches on tracks like "You're a Nigger Too" and "The Fear." "There's a fun level to the album," he told MTV. "There's an attractive, sexy, aspect to it; a stylish aspect, a flashy aspect. It takes negatives and makes them good."

I love how a black man can put out an album with that title and no one cares.   roll

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Nicole Scherzinger, "Her Name Is Nicole" (Interscope)
Moby, "Last Night" (Mute, March 11)
Leona Lewis, "Spirit" (J/Syco, March 18)

Those are the albums on that list I'm looking forward to.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Not a great deal on that list that I want but Moby could be interesting, possibly even Lenny Kravitz.  Sounds like he may be going back to his older sound judging by the album's title.

AtariLegend wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Yeah I'm sure good albums are coming out in the Spring. Those aren't any of them however.

There is a lot of suggestion of a new NIN album coming rather soon in a Saul Williams/Radiohead kind of way, with all the new pictures of them in the studio...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Not a great deal on that list that I want but Moby could be interesting, possibly even Lenny Kravitz.  Sounds like he may be going back to his older sound judging by the album's title.

Lenny's first few albums were great, but his shit got very stale after awhile.

He better have a killer 1st single if he wants me to get interested again. I wrote him off years ago.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

AtariLegend wrote:
Communist China wrote:

There is a lot of suggestion of a new NIN album coming rather soon in a Saul Williams/Radiohead kind of way, with all the new pictures of them in the studio...

Yes I've heard that and it would be cool, especially since he's taking a break from YZ it seems. But I don't think a NIN EP could really be expected until fall, but then again he's working much faster these days.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Lenny's first few albums were great, but his shit got very stale after awhile.

He better have a killer 1st single if he wants me to get interested again. I wrote him off years ago.

Yeah, same here Lofton.  I loved Let Love Rule but then it just became an occassional good song from a pile of crap.  A return to that first album would be career changing.

Board footer