You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Best Buckethead moment

johndivney wrote:

aw mate you're completely right
whenever slash busted out civil war it was right in my face & i coulda died with happiness. nothing beats it, you're right. loud guns n roses guitars are the best!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Both of you only have that opinion because you heard Slash's first. So you identify the song with it. Even I hear Bucket's version, and it feels out of place. Why? Because it wasn't originally there.

i'll take an original track over a cover 9 times out of 10

but the TWAT solo is sick, my fav bucket peice of music

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

So would I, that's why I said what I said. Me diggin' Bucket's NT Boston 2002 solo is a total fluke for me. Totally rare. Precisely the same ration, 9 out of 10 times I won't. I probably would also say it's my favorite piece of Bucket music, which is a TOUGH choice. 'Cause I love NT-02, Park Theme, Soothsayer, Padmasana....

I also want to say that Bucket's Street of Dreams solo is pretty fuckin' great too. Probably just under the TWAT solo and NT-02 solo. The Sorry solo, and Madagascar solo are 'good', and his I.R.S. solo is probably the best part of that song.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

OMG! you found it! That's Axl best performance on that song EVER. Is that the 4 hour show too? He must've been in an extremely good mood there.

Found the other version, same show but I like the sound better here:

[youtube]FRqQ_g2NBtQ&feature=player_embedded#[/url]![/youtube]

Goes to show Axl can still sing the fuck out of these songs. At 50 that's impressive.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Thanks, think I found it in the download section.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Listening to the Tokyo show now. Only 2 songs in, but where the hell is Axl pulling this from? He nails both screams on Jungle, something I haven't heard since the 80s.

This should be released on DVD.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Fuck me, this is better than Ritz.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Hook me up someone

Edit: Hooked myself up