You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Next on the list: Uganda

Axlin16 wrote:

Liberally biased means tells telling a point of view as fact from a favor of science over other human reasoning, minorites over majorities, popular opinion over unpopular opinion, sexual freedom over sexual conservatism, preference of specific races/religions over others, anti-business preference, etc.

Colleges LOVE doing this. So much they don't even realize they do it.


The opposite of liberal, would be the opposite of all of the things I listed above.

I don't agree with education that favors fully one side on the other. For example to explain my point of view, I think colleges should teach scientific reasoning along with religious reasoning, yet at the same time, teach the world's different religious reasonings and why they are different or might or might not be wrong. The schools I went to didn't do this.

Global warming was FACT, with no questioning by 1993 when I was in 3rd grade science. It was FACT. Irrefutable. That's not how science works. That's how religion works, which is what global warming or climate change is.

The South (U.S.) had slaves. And that's what the Civil War was about. Yet 75% of the entire South didn't own slaves, and outside the rich elite, most whites were dirt poor, and practically as impoverished as slaves. Many actually worked alongside black slaves. The U.S. government had no problem with slaves, as long as they were cut into the south's cotton profits which was the U.S. biggest export at the time. When the South cut them off over the slavery issue, suddenly "it was a problem". It still boiled down to money. Not freeing enslaved people.

Chains and whips were grossly exaggerated in fiction, so much to a point to have many historians believe they never even existed.

These things weren't taught in school.

Every Democratic president (other than the Republican Abraham Lincoln) were taught to be the greatest leaders in the country's history, yet every Republican president was made out to be a crook.

Another biased education of history.

These things were taught to me over and over and over.


I'm not saying liberal like it's a bad thing or i'm anti-liberal. I actually am VERY socially and financially liberal. About the only thing i'm not liberal on his defense (you probably can see that from my posts). All I ever wanted or asked for was a 50/50 neutral education.

Colleges do not give that to American students. About the only thing non-liberal they do, is they do teach students how to get into debt fast with their enormously overpriced fees and tuition rates and book prices, etc.

James
 Rep: 652 

Re: Next on the list: Uganda

James wrote:
jppgnr wrote:

Who put Saddam in power? Reagan and Kissinger.

WOW. Interesting that you tell Flagg to read a book and educate himself, then have the nerve to type that. You mentioned these people have wiki pages. Maybe you should read those pages before making statements like that(and many others).



you cant protect yourselves but also youve dragged your allies into this. Im not happy 9/11 happened, but man youve got to learn something out of it, you cant meddle in other countries sovereign affairs and expect people not to hate you.

Jesus....



Justin Timberlake said it, what goes around comes around.

First time I've ever seen Justin Timberlake quoted in a political discussion.


people are afraid of getting into a plain with an arab person.

The most sig worthy sentence I've seen on a forum in years.


You asked who wants the US to police the world. Here's the answer.........


The world. Ever since the world wars, any time there's a major crisis there's one country that everyone calls. Even countries that are perceived to dislike the US have us on speed dial.






jppgnr wrote:

Wow, i dint compare the Falklands with Iraq, read again. Not even close to compare them. You said that Bush had every right to invade Iraq cause of UN violations and i cited other countries who were in UN violations and didnt receive the same treatment as Iraq.

Yes you did. Also you were wrong on the countries you cited being in violation of UN resolutions, or are you now gonna say you didn't cite them?



And for Brittain to claim sovereignty over a couple of island 15000miles away from their territory is absurd, its colonialism. So yes, the US might have interveend in the matter but that doesnt make legal, moral or fair.

It doesn't matter what label we try to put on it. You don't invade another country's territory like that and expect to get away with it. If/when you do, there's gonna be consequences to those actions.

By the way, a US or NATO intervention in that conflict would have been legal as Argentina was in violation of a UN resolution. Protecting British citizens from being killed by Argentine forces was definitely moral and fair.


Quid pro quo:


Do you throw darts at a Margaret Thatcher poster?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Next on the list: Uganda

Axlin16 wrote:

Arabs made people afraid of Arabs getting on a plane.

Not the U.S.

It's not discrimination, it's never been discrimination, it never will be discrimation, and the fact of the matter is we don't discriminate against them. Anybody that's been to a U.S. airport, and it's obvious jpp hasn't, knows that TSA officers are out of control on their security protocols.

No shit, America is so protective of Arabs rights and NOT being discriminated against that we literally have 6-year old girls have their privates felt up by agents (true story), and have had 95-year handicap white women be removed from their wheelchair and had their diapers inspected.

No shit

All because we don't want to offend Arabs. Because as we all know when Arabs are pissed off, things tend to go boom.

What a fuckin' joke roll


*shows how much of that post I read* 16

James
 Rep: 652 

Re: Next on the list: Uganda

James wrote:

America is the king, but id watch out for China, have you heard of them?

Yeah. One has 1 obselete Soviet carrier thats 30+ yrs old & 'the king' has 13 high tech carrier groups patrolling the world and protecting  allies, including YOU.

James
 Rep: 652 

Re: Next on the list: Uganda

James wrote:

When you say jump we say fuck you

Proving you know NOTHING about the relations between your own country and the US, which you hate.

Did you know that if a major terror attack happened on your soil, the US would respond immediately?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Next on the list: Uganda

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm sure we'd still be imperialist warmongers, while they eat another Red Cross meal.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB