You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Could the tide be turning

BLS-Pride wrote:

Tight performance all the way around. Frank id growing on me this year. Bumble is killing it. And Axl looks 100 percent better than he did at Rio, seems Mr. Rose is living at the gym.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Tight performance all the way around. Frank id growing on me this year. Bumble is killing it. And Axl looks 100 percent better than he did at Rio, seems Mr. Rose is living at the gym.

Lets not go nuts.

I'm not seeing all this fanboy "miracle weight loss". Just because he lost the raincoat, doesn't make him thinner.

I do NOT GIVE A SHIT about Axl's weight.

But tbh, he's the biggest i've ever seen him, and he is not smaller since Rio. Sorry, just don't see it. Voice is better tho.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I am not suggesting he has lost 20 pounds. I meant he looks bit healthier and seems to be focused. All results from exercise and good up keep.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He does look better.

I care about his weight when you see him at the piano like he was at RIO. It was a cringe moment, especialy considering how he looked not too long ago.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:

That's the techically the first offical video since the end of of the UYI's right?

Fucking magic, I love that song. Favorite ever song ever, happy/sad, uplifting, everything.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Ron did a great job.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

That's the techically the first offical video since the end of of the UYI's right?

Fucking magic, I love that song. Favorite ever song ever, happy/sad, uplifting, everything.

well, they uploaded some vids of download festival 2006

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

i actually enjoyed that.
good performance.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Ron is so good on this track, so much for his naysayers  claims he is unable to play slow and with soul, he captures the emotion of this song perfectly. I cant fathom why DJ gets that small solo, especially as it highlights the gulf in ability imo.

Wish they had uploaded the version from Cordoba, Argentina - Axl sounded much better than he does on this one. He looks much better though than Rio, wonder if he is keeping the jackets on most of the shows now to sweat off more water weight, his face is a lot less swollen than Rio for sure.

Board footer