You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

jorge76 wrote:

Blabbermouth has more pictures

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=167957

I'm not sure why DLR is dressed like Mario.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I wonder what ticket prices are going to be for this tour.  I'd love to see them again, but last tour I paid like $200 to see them at Mohegan Sun.  Not sure I want to see them THAT bad.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Kool n' the Gang....fuckin' awesome.

C'mon leaks!

faldor

faldor wrote:

Haven't seen/heard any great quality videos, but this guy has a few clips up.  Dave sounds good at points, not so good at others.  He tells a long story about New Years, while the rest of the guys stand there and wait for him to finish.  How long till they get tired of his routine, AGAIN?  For the record, I like when Dave, or any lead singer, takes time to address the crowd.

[youtube]SGm9k_FTnbw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

You can check the other videos out on the guys youtube page.  Again though, the sound isn't all that good on most of the songs.

[youtube]JvKkgouCcGY&feature=bf_next&list=UL1j81-cMil1I&lf=mfu_in_order[/youtube]

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah I saw that. Unfortunately for me though, shows at The Mohegan Sun Arena in CT tend to be more expensive then normal. They must think, if you can gamble away the money, you'd be willing to spend a little extra. I paid like 100 bucks less to see them in Boston last time than I did at Mohegan, and the seats were comparable.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Dave's still in full-on cheese mode. I fucking love it!

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

The world premiere of the new single and music video from "A Different Kind of Truth," is titled "Tattoo", and it will arrive next Tuesday (January 10th). A pre-order is available here http://www.amazon.com/Tattoo/dp/B006U64 … 587&sr=1-3.

According to MelodicRock.com, the track listing for Van Halen's much-anticipated new album, "A Different Kind of Truth", is as follows...

01. Tattoo
02. She's the Woman
03. You and Your Blues
04. China Town
05. Blood and Fire
06. Bullethead
07. As Is
08. Honeybabysweetiedoll
09. The Trouble With Never
10. Outta Space
11. Stay Frosty
12. Big River
13. Beats Workin'

Available 2.7.12!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Hard to gauge from that 30 second clip, seeing as the quality ain't that great, but it sounds like it's building up to something cool. And I hope there's some cool Eddie solo in there too.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah it's tough to gauge a song off of 30 seconds, though with Van Halen that could be 1/5 of the song.  I wasn't too impressed at first, but like you said, towards the end it does seem like it's going somewhere good.

Bullethead is another old demo.  Can't say I'm overly thrilled with either of the old demos, at least with the little I've heard, in the condition I heard them.

Board footer