You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Van Halen Discussion

Looks Dave is having a little half hour special on the REELZ channel which features alot of celeb and movie content. I've watched content on the channel numerous times; so this is a great way for Dave to promote VH and to entertain before the new touring starts up.

http://www.vhnd.com/2013/04/12/revealed-david-lee-roth/

Me_Wise_Magic

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

3 years is a long time, allot can happen. Especially with a band with an on again off again relationship.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Eddie Van Halen is sharing a backstage photo taken with Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and Joe Perry at the Stone Music Festival in Sydney, Australia on Saturday.

The bands were sharing the top of the bill on the first day of the weekend event, which also included performances by Jimmy Barnes, Buckcherry, Kings Of Chaos and others.

"We loved Van Halen in the beginning but they got so big so fast that we offset each other on tour and we never saw them,” said Tyler at a festival press conference earlier in the week. “We've been following them ever since and I'm always honoured to see them backstage. Every time I look into their eyes I see a camaraderie that knocks me over so I love those guys."

http://www.hennemusic.com/2013/04/photo … s.html?m=1

Camaraderie? From the band who's break up was almost as bad as gnr's was? Really? Lol

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Eddie Van Halen is sharing a backstage photo taken with Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and Joe Perry at the Stone Music Festival in Sydney, Australia on Saturday.

The bands were sharing the top of the bill on the first day of the weekend event, which also included performances by Jimmy Barnes, Buckcherry, Kings Of Chaos and others.

"We loved Van Halen in the beginning but they got so big so fast that we offset each other on tour and we never saw them,” said Tyler at a festival press conference earlier in the week. “We've been following them ever since and I'm always honoured to see them backstage. Every time I look into their eyes I see a camaraderie that knocks me over so I love those guys."

http://www.hennemusic.com/2013/04/photo … s.html?m=1

Camaraderie? From the band who's break up was almost as bad as gnr's was? Really? Lol

Well, let's remember that this is one half of the Toxic Twins talking here. "Camaraderie" probably involves a fair amount of punching in his world. 14

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
smoke wrote:

Well, let's remember that this is one half of the Toxic Twins talking here. "Camaraderie" probably involves a fair amount of punching in his world. 14

Lol. Exactly want I was thinking. Goes to show just how toxic those twins are if Eddie and Dave showed camaraderie in comparison. Smh

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

EVH and LL Cool J are going to be on Piers Morgan tonight.  Heard the tracks they did together and didn't really care much for them. Has anyone else listened to them?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
RaZor wrote:

EVH and LL Cool J are going to be on Piers Morgan tonight.  Heard the tracks they did together and didn't really care much for them. Has anyone else listened to them?

Heard both the other day and I didn't mind the "ballad". But then again, I bought "Bigger And Deffer" when I was a kid just for I Need Love so what do I know 16

Lol, I thought the ballad was ok too, but just ok. I'm just disappointed because I was hoping for something as good as "Beat It".

Me_Wise_Magic

Listened to both songs the other day. I didn't care for the ballad and Eddie's solo in it felt constrained a little. Not a fan of LL Cool J at all. We're The Greatest had much better shredding and looseness in Eddie's guitar parts. But of course that's the only reason the song is enjoyable. Rap lyrics are weak at best. Yeah...I wanted a Beat It kind of tune as well.

Board footer