You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: Worcester, MA-11-25-11

Naltav wrote:

Love how mellow it starts out!

[youtube]l9qX1TUY6Jc&sns=fb[/youtube]

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

The great reviews keeps rolling in during this tour! I like it!  smile

http://www.telegram.com/article/2011112 … 29508/1011

"Wearing a miniature top hat that looked like it came from a Slash start-up kit, Ashba ripped into..."

Couldn't help but smile at that one!  16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I edited the setlist based on the comments made here by the attendees and other various sources on the internet.

Glad everyone from Evo who went had a great time! Great show!

AtariLegend wrote:

It's sweet that they play 7 tracks from the album every show, but it is a bit weird that they don't play the critic/more single style tracks more often, i.e "I.R.S.", "If The World", "There Was A Time" and drop "Better" a few times. As opposed to "Shackler's Revenge" and "Scraped".

I assume it's just to balance out the ballads.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

That's exactly it imo. They play so many ballads from the old band, that they opt for the rockers from CD for the new stuff.

If Scraped & Shackler's is getting played, i'm still kinda shocked they haven't busted out the new retooled "Oh My God" on the tour yet.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/2011/11 … story.html

If you take out the cheap (and untrue) weight jabs and preconceived shots at the new band, the meat of this review was pretty good.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't think he's heavy, especially seeing him on the Trunk interview, but on stage he does look big in those clothes. Like in 2002 when the baggy clothes made him look heavy when he was actually really fit.

But it's nice to see that even the bad reviews are still pretty damn good. That's all that matters.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't think he's heavy, especially seeing him on the Trunk interview, but on stage he does look big in those clothes. Like in 2002 when the baggy clothes made him look heavy when he was actually really fit.

But it's nice to see that even the bad reviews are still pretty damn good. That's all that matters.

Actually I thought the Trunk interview made him look bigger than the actual shows. He was sucking it in, and now he's dressing in layers to hide it.

Trust me from experience, skinny ripped jeans, with a gut... just makes you look even bigger.

Axl looked that way on the TMS interview.

Board footer