You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: i cut my hair

Sky Dog wrote:

i'm a #2 clipper man...always had high and tight hair except for when I was a little kid in the 70's....was 7-8 years old and had long blond hair that almost went to my shoulders. It hung out of the back of my football helmet pretty good. I actually kinda looked like Tanner from the original Bad News Bears movie...

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Wow, I've never expected to read so much about hair here, considering it's a sausage fest. 16

Were a bunch of divas at heart 16

14  My freinds called me HBK for years.

madagas wrote:

i'm a #2 clipper man...always had high and tight hair except for when I was a little kid in the 70's....was 7-8 years old and had long blond hair that almost went to my shoulders. It hung out of the back of my football helmet pretty good. I actually kinda looked like Tanner from the original Bad News Bears movie...

I'm a consitent #4 clipper now. Let it grow for about two months, cut it off and repeat.

christina_rose
 Rep: 15 

My husband has long hair. He's been growing it for ten years now, the only time it was cut was last year when I trimmed 2-3 inches off. It's surprisingly not super long though, it doesn't even hit his waist. He has said its only getting cut off if he starts going bald. The one thing he is vain about is his hair. I'm not arguing, i love it.

I, on the other hand, grew my hair out for awhile, cut it, did all sorts of cut, colors, etc., and have decided right now to do bald. Which I adore. I'd love to know what people think when they see a chick with a bald head.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i've never know what to think about a bald chick

there is definately some shock value there cuz its out of the norm, draws more attention to the face once you get past the shaved head part

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I had my hair long for a couple years, and dug it, but I had to really start conditioning it alot to get it to look healthier. I had to use a shampoo/conditioner. Then a deep conditioner on top of that. Wash. Then use a leave-in conditioner, and a conditioning finishing creme on top of that.

Was it that big of a deal? Not really, but i've noticed as i've gotten older it's gotten drier and drier looking. It doesn't look like it did when I was a teenager.

So then I cut it. Like it at first, then regretted it.

Currently planning on saving up my money, growing it longer again, then doing something with extensions.

Sky Dog wrote:
Bono wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Wow, I've never expected to read so much about hair here, considering it's a sausage fest. 16

Were a bunch of divas at heart 16

14  My freinds called me HBK for years.

madagas wrote:

I'm a consitent #4 clipper now. Let it grow for about two months, cut it off and repeat.

Come on Bono, you know you are sporting the Irish Mullet!!! You considered going with The Fly look but had to dive deeper back to the real Bono from '85...:haha:

Board footer