You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: gunsnroses.com (Merch store now open, SALE!)

johndivney wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

wow, doesn't matter how they cut it, GNR just haven't come to grips with the digital age... really lame

this.

this looks like an outdated idea from beta's scrapbook. some idea fernando came up w/in 1998.

desperate.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Not sure I'd trust giving my credit card details to a website run by folk who get it wrong so often.
Dont think theres much point in joining if its going to be like htgth either, time will tell I guess.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

And how exactly will they ban you if you paid to get in, will you get a refund?

Not a chance. I'd lay odds that Fernando is gonna be either webmaster or have executive decision.

You piss the spoiled one off, and not only do you get booted, no refund, and he probably sells your Credit Card information to the South American Cartels.

roll

I'd really like to believe in all of this, because this is THE COOLEST website they've EVER had. But at the same time, it just aches that it is a destined disaster waiting to happen because of certain people who will be put in charge, and the fact that they are JUST NOW catching up to technology that was around practically a decade ago, not to mention how many years the website toiled in development hell.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Sure, the website looks nice.

Glad MLB no longer holds it hostage 16

A lot better than GNROnline.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Olorin, 4 yrs ago we considered charging a small fee to join Evo. Current members would not have been charged. No need though as the community is top notch, virtually moderates itself, & weeds out the trolls & dipshits.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

GNR official premium forum has massive fail written all over it. They wont/cant release new music which is a huge selling point for such a concept. Tons of HQ downloads unlikely as well. Times like this is when their track record bites them on the ass.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'll probably join eventually.  I'd like to hear some glowing reviews first though.  But the money really isn't all that exorbitant.  If they gave something a little extra to early entrants that would be a bit more enticing.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

The site looks alright has anyone signed up

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Russ has, gibbo.

I'll wait for the reviews to roll in on how things are there. The only reason to join is if they put out new/exclusive material.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

Russ has, gibbo.

I'll wait for the reviews to roll in on how things are there. The only reason to join is if they put out new/exclusive material.

Yeah, I'd be down for the presales too, but since they just finished a US arena tour, I doubt they'll be doing that again real soon.

It won't take much to get me to sign up.  It's only a matter of time.  We've been saying for years, give us something to throw our money at, and we will.  Here is something.  I'm just not sure exactly what it is yet.

Board footer