You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: When's Album?

smoke wrote:

Most of the band is. Even slashba's been a great live addition energy wise. He's just full of energy and trying to stay positive. He hasn't learned yet that Axl doesn't have his back or value enthusiasm. We'll know he's learned when he either starts talking only non Guns stuff or when he quits altogether

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Also... I can't even begin to comment on "He lets us write our own solos"

lulz, that quote sums it all up for Posers N' Roses.

See that's the thing I have never understood. Ron or Tommy or even Richard have never tried to spin us shit about something that clearly isn't true.

I know Axls a dick and a lose cannon for turning up on time.  He's a complete and utter tosser for it, but that said I'm not about to blame Ron et al for going on stage late. I can see what's going on.  With that in mind why does DJ feel he needs to justify in some BS way as to why they are late and there's production issues etc. Please the band is ready, it's the old cunt that's not!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

guys...when's album?

Sky Dog wrote:

coming out soon...just hold tight. DJ's got it handled. He knows what a Gnr album should sound like.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

"Despite never officially breaking up the group, Rose refused to attend when Guns N' Roses were inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame last year."

Actually....Axl broke up GNR on Aug 31 1995 when he quit Guns N' Roses, then started a new band called Guns N' Roses and asked Slash and Duff to join.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

coming out soon...just hold tight. DJ's got it handled. He knows what a Gnr album should sound like.

Well he certainly knows what his solo should sound like. I mean, think about it. Axl let's him write it. dj

Then he'll cut it piece by piece and construct a new solo DJ will have to learn.

Lomax wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

guys...when's album?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Untitled-2_zps44f44471.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Well he certainly knows what his solo should sound like. I mean, think about it. Axl let's him write it. dj

Then he'll cut it piece by piece and construct a new solo DJ will have to learn.

That sounds good to me.

Board footer