You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: NFL Playoffs

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Ravens had their chances in the end. Lee Evans shoulda had a game winning touchdown near the end but couldn't hold on, even though he had both hands on the ball. And then Billy Cundiff pulls a Bill Buckner(sorry Bill, you were still an amazing player)and couldn't kick a 32-yarder.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The Patriots are going to the Super Bowl

In other news water is wet

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Tom Brady once again bailed out by a FG kicker

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Ravens coaching staff should be fired for how they handled the final minutes. Pure idiocy. Brady was smart going for the jugular but when it didnt work, it put the Ravens in a situation where they thrive(like Chicago). Still shocked how they handled it.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

yeah on 2nd and 1 or at least 3rd and 1.. u gotta pick that first down up.. spike ball and then u have 20 secs.. 1st down one timeout an plenty of opportunities to get in the end zone to win.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the nyg/sf game came down to a mistake....williams shoulda fair caught it intead of running in that weather  oh well what can ya do...ne/nyg rematch

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Jesus, first time Williams muffed the punt you felt bad for him. The second time I wanted to kill him. That defense did not deserve that kid fucking up like he did.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Heartbreaking conference games, the opposite team could've won in both instances with only slight bits of execution or planning changing. The Ravens offense is unbelievably predictable. 1st down - sweep run. 2nd down - go route to Smith. 3rd down - try to get someone crossing over the middle, then when they cover the middle of the field, punt. They need a new coordinator. Like the Jets, it's hard to tell if the QB is bad or if the system gives him no opportunities to be great.

Also, as a Bills fan, Lee Evans dropping the ball in the end zone was appropriate. I would've predicted it if I thought they'd throw to him in that situation. And I love Lee, always have. But Buffalo guys choke, especially against the Patriots.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I have to admit, the Giants scare the hell out of me.  I would have much rather faced Alex Smith and the 9ers.  I'm not feeling ultra confident right now, we'll see if that changes in 2 weeks time.  Not that I don't think the Patriots can win.  I think it should be a close game, anybody's game really.  But the Giants are probably playing the best football right now.  They're a more balanced team, very good on both sides of the ball.  They're better than the Ravens, who the Patriots just barely disposed of.  And the Giants have a pretty good recent track record against the Patriots and Tom Brady.  So all in all, I have a lot to be worried about.

Board footer