You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Current member poll

I see. I wish you the best with that. xD I'm hoping to go to CES one of these days. So I can see what the next tech product I should invest in. I need to go to Vegas in general. The Beatles Love Cirque show and the buffet tables!!! I'm hoping the next US tour they bring If the World and TWAT back. Oh My God being played by this version of the band would kick so much ass!! I'm hoping Axl decides to use that song again instead of just the band rehearsing it during sound check. They should add Dead Horse & Yesterdays into the set list. I think if they drop a few covers it could happen. Some new songs or the full version of The General would be pretty sweet. But hey a guy can dream can he? big_smile

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

bucket if i had to choose just one with tommy and richard coming in second.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Bucket

But like Monkey said, I think he's stronger outside of GN'R, even if Bucket's TWAT solo, and Nightrain solo remix were some of his best pieces ever.

But the reason I say Bucket is, without GN'R, I wouldn't be a fan of his today. GN'R introduced me to Bucket, the greatest guitarist i've ever seen/known of. And for that i'll be forever grateful.

(note: I don't really count Dizzy, as he was apart of the old band, not the new one)

After that...

Ron: for being the best ambassador for GN'R in it's history

Tommy: for the same reasons as Bucket, an amazing artist whom without GN'R I would've never paid attention to

DJ: I know he's new, but he's rising fast for the same reasons as Ron

Frank: The best drummer in GN'R history, bar none

Chris: underrated, and his synth work at times is absolutely amazing

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If he was raised by chickens, why does he like to eat chickens?

Lomax wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If he was raised by chickens, why does he like to eat chickens?

Oedipus complex

Great to hear some support for Frank too. He's one hell of a drummer.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

Tommy Stinson.  Great bass player, great energy and presence on stage and a tremendous songwriter.

Ali

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I voted Tommy. He's the only member outside the first era of Guns that is really rock n' roll. He doesn't try or embrace it he just is it. He also holds down the band and has been Axl's right hand man on stage since his return to performing and touring.

AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Do you really need to know what I think?

I knew I wasn't the only one to vote Tobias!!!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I'm just hoping Mother Goose gets some love for first choice from some members. Personally without him Chinese Democracy wouldn't have achieved Axl's vision or finished with the right modern touches in order to get it shipped out. Even it still was delayed another 6 years when it was actually ready but panned by management back in 2003. I hope he continues on his massive work in the new album with this lineup. I hope he does something with Silkworms and the ikeyboard and other instrumentals. Seeing him rock out on bass on youtube on it proves that he is a true member of GNR. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC5w2wr6eOY
That's why he is Chris Motherfucking Goose Pitman Ladies and Gents!!

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

stinson!!!!!

don't have a favorite when it comes down to it

so i picked stinson:

great player
great guy
dedicated band member

Board footer