You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Duff: Quit Whining About SOPA and PIPA

otto wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Where's the fuckin' balls Duff?

When Axl wanted to stand up to the Azoff's of the world, where was the industry?

When Bruce wanted to stand up to the Azoff's of the world, where was the industry?

When Pearl Jam wanted to stand up to the Azoff's of the world, where was the industry?

That's right. Hiding like a bunch of fuckin' pussies.

This.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

tumblr_ly0jbx9JDy1qfe5w6o1_500.png

Duff's take on this SOPA shit is a bit black and white.  He doesn't grasp the wider implications of an ill thought out draconian bill, or doesn't care

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
Communist China wrote:

The means to enforce IP online already exists. If you disagree with that assertion, check out megaupload. These bills are draconian overreaches, not reasonable mechanisms to enforce copyright.

Are you gonna be a lawyer? You write very well and have very thought out responses....good vocabulary. Hmmm...think about it. You're a young buck...right?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

SOPA means if this site was some anti-government forum all you have to do is create a random user, post a link to copyrighted material and they can shut the entire site down. Or as it stands, if Axl is having a bad day he could do the same here.

Duff is an idiot.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Why does everyone want the government to regulate the internet? Get them out of it. The internet is great because it's unregulated and there are ways to work with it without killing it.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

v1hrU.png

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

So Izzy Stradlin has to be the coolest Guns member.

I doubt he would be for SOPA or internet police.

The dude seems like a gypsy / vagabond.

Duff is an idiot.

I've lost respect for that guy.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i actually am one of the few I know who buys movies and music

the way i look at it is if i support what said artist is doing then at the least i should buck up and support the cause

buy a cd go to a concert....if i like the band why not?

same with a movie...if i'm gonna invest the time to search for and download a movie i might as well buy the damn thing...at least i get out of the house

also you get the packaging and what not....half the experience of listening to  music if you ask me

with that said i dont buy that much music...5 or 6 cds a year MAX and usually old stuff at that...movies rarely buy...i pay cable bills for on demand movie channels

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer