You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Re: Guns n' Roses to release CD in 2008 according to norways newspaper

Bumble4tus wrote:

Other big bands/artist releasing albums in 2008
Karpe Diem, Glenn Lyse, Ida Maria, Lilyjets, Surferosa, AC/DC, Aerosmith, The Black Eyed Peas, Blur, Coldplay, The Cure, Dolly Parton, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Franz Ferdinand, Fugees, Guns N' Roses, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Morrissey, Muse, Nelly Furtado, No Doubt, Oasis, Pete Doherty, The Racounteurs, R.E.M., Sting, U2,
Wolfmother.

VG Nett

I think that is rather funny since they put them in there every year. Since every year IS THE YEAR for guns N' roses.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?sho … =0&start=0

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The return of Eminem?? That will be huge.Lauryn Hill back with The Fugees? Add that to my list of albums I'm anticipating. Add the Nelly Furtado album as well. No Doubt's could be interesting.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Fingers crossed. Again.

Anyone think that Axl will speak up before the anniversary of the last 'tentative' date?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

It should be interesting to see what Metallica does with their next album.  The last release was a huge letdown so it's a do or die for them.  AC/DC putting out a new album, wow...those guys gotta be like 60-something now!

James

James wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

It should be interesting to see what Metallica does with their next album.  The last release was a huge letdown so it's a do or die for them.  AC/DC putting out a new album, wow...those guys gotta be like 60-something now!

Last I heard, that album is nowhere near a guarantee. Neither is a tour. Malcolm hasn't been spotted in years, leading some to believe he is sick, and Johnson's voice is supposedly shot. Of course a studio can work miracles, but these guys sure are taking their sweet time.

IF an album comes out, it will most likely be the band's last.

James

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Fingers crossed. Again.

Anyone think that Axl will speak up before the anniversary of the last 'tentative' date?

Oh hell no.

I mean when you check their "official" website, the only news is that Axl is going to appear on an album that's already been released now. It's ridiculous.

Yeah, that site is shameful. Its quickly turning into their old site where it announced the coming 02 tour in 2005.

I think the band does it on purpose. Must be part of their strategy. Its not difficult for them to find someone who knows how to maintain a website.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

AC/DC, Aerosmith, Metallica, and of course GNR are some cds I'll grab. I could look forward to these.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer