You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Macaulay Culkin looks terrible; fans worry

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

So who's gonna be the #3?

Someone from the 80s/90s or someone like Mary Tyler Moore? (who looks and acts like she's near death)

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Dick Van Dyke looks to be in great health. I don't see that happening. He seems to have gone the Ernest Borgnine/Betty White-route and is gonna go on and on. Borgnine I believe is 95 or 96 and still actively working.

Moore just looks terrible though. People keep claiming it's her diabetes, but that's crap. She had brain surgery last year and I don't know if it's that, but she really looks like a woman with advanced Alzheimer's, plus a weak body.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

that's anorexia right there...smack addicts crave sugar when high and can get quite bloated...look at his skull...either the poor bastard has AIDS or cancer or is not eating...

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

"Macaulay Culkin addicted to prescription meds; heroin"
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 … gs-heroin/

Sad, but unsurprising.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

The man needs serious help. I'm not shocked; but I'm surprised he's addicted to heroin. Dealing with these issues with the press surrounding you must be a living hell. Some people close to him need to break down those doors and help him find treatment and care. Nobody wants the guy to end up dead!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

I'm surprised he's addicted to heroin.

Judging by the pictures of him, I'm not surprised.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

It's very Cobain like in how he looks. It's from being a slave addicted to the drug. Damn shame!

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Heroin is hands down the worst thing I've ever had the misfortune of knowing about. I'm not kidding when I say that at least half a dozen people from the city I grew up in (people my age -27- and younger) have died within the last year to 18 months of heroin OD/use, including the younger sister of a very dear friend of mine and also some close friends of my sister.

I'm so thankful to have a much better head on my shoulders than some of these folks.

Board footer