You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Surprised label isnt capitalizing on rrhof

-D- wrote:

Shit... what did u post? that is weird.

Honestly, dude, i have no idea how I haven't been banned.

I even started a topic to let people vote who should go me or Adz. LOL

What's funny is, Jarmo started a thread like that for April Fool's about who should be banned. and like 75 percent voted for Adz. hahahahaha

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Just read your last two posts...

"Yeah, like dream bands, line ups, matches... Do you know what it means, or is it hard for you to talk out of your ass for the bug burrowed in it? Axl, jarmo really needs your attention. He read all of Slash's book just so he could scan it for errors and post them on the internet... He's so lonely... "

I never attacked Jarmo like that. I think he is sensitive a bit to how people perceive his relationship with the band and u really called him on it.

plus reading others where u really hit Jarmo about it not being the Axl Rose project etc nostalgia band.. hahaha u constantly hammered him hard.. I never got involved into that.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I used to get away with aruing with Jarmo all the time. I never got banned though. I hated htgth and just eventually quick. I joined in 2005 and it was already in bullshit mode by the time I got here. I NEVER check that site.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If posts like DCK, ID, myself, the fact that the backbone of the board has dropped off doesn't prove beyond any doubt...

WE NEED A NEW FUCKING ALBUM TO TALK ABOUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it's to shit all over it

I don't know what will convince you. The other day I took like what, 4-5 days off from this place? I know that doesn't seem like alot, but even now...

I don't know what to say anymore? I don't want to make anyone feel bad or "you're a hater" or "you're a nutswinger", but I don't know, something just kinda broke in me (yes i'm serious), in regards to GN'R. I don't know what to add to discussions anymore. I don't have a drive to talk about it anymore.

I have said everything I can possibly say in the universe about Axl, old GN'R, new GN'R, current GN'R, AFD, UYI, CD, and the vault.

I have nothing left to contribute. The only thing that would break out the crash cart on me is new music. It's the only thing left to talk about, if Axl isn't gonna reunite. This fuckin' tour is PLAYED THE FUCK OUT. I love Russ, but the guy obviously doesn't mind spending hundreds to hear Welcome To The Jungle 8 million times, ya know? And that's Russ. That's what makes him. And Bono has his thing. And ID his. And DCK wants what he wants. And Lofton wants something else, and me I want something different from him, etc. etc. etc.

I just feel, that i've kinda outgrown GN'R. Without new music, why waste time on them? I'd rather talk about the new Alice In Chains album, or Pearl Jam, or Soundgarden or hell even fuckin' Ratt albums, something where I still have a passion for love and a passion for the music. A passion for === PROGRESS.

Axl just kinda keeps spinning his wheels, and frankly it might be time to ride off into the sunset.

Bono

Bono wrote:

Here's the sad thing. Since the Illusions have been released here's what has been released by my top 5 favorite bands.

U2
8 albums(3 of which are GH), 3 fan club albums of unrelased material,  7 concert dvd's, 1 documentary, 7 rerelease/remastered albums with bonus material, a live concert 3D theatrical release,

David Usher / Moist
10 albums

Soul Asylum
8 albums(2 of which are GH, & 2 live albums), new album scheduled for June 5th 2012

The Cure
10 albums(3 live, 2 GH), 8 rerelease/remastered albums with bonus material, 1 - 4 disc boxset of unreleased material. 2 live dvd's

GUNS N' ROSES
The Spaghetti Incident, Live Era, Greatest Hits, CD

If anyone ever wonders why I tend to get frustrated with the lack of production from GN'R this is why. Clearly I am spoiled by all my other favorite bands, and I haven't even mentioned Pearl Jam. Axl's output in the last 21 years is mindblowingly sparse.  Soul Asylum,  a band who has only released 3 new albums of original material in the last 17 years is more productive than Guns N' Roses. 10

Lomax wrote:
Bono wrote:

Here's the sad thing. Since the Illusions have been released here's what has been released by my top 5 favorite bands.

U2
8 albums(3 of which are GH), 3 fan club albums of unrelased material,  7 concert dvd's, 1 documentary, 7 rerelease/remastered albums with bonus material, a live concert 3D theatrical release,

David Usher / Moist
10 albums

Soul Asylum
8 albums(2 of which are GH, & 2 live albums), new album scheduled for June 5th 2012

The Cure
10 albums(3 live, 2 GH), 8 rerelease/remastered albums with bonus material, 1 - 4 disc boxset of unreleased material. 2 live dvd's

GUNS N' ROSES
The Spaghetti Incident, Live Era, Greatest Hits, CD

If anyone ever wonders why I tend to get frustrated with the lack of production from GN'R this is why. Clearly I am spoiled by all my other favorite bands, and I haven't even mentioned Pearl Jam. Axl's output in the last 21 years is mindblowingly sparse.  Soul Asylum,  a band who has only released 3 new albums of original material in the last 17 years is more productive than Guns N' Roses. 10

So? Go listen to them then. You can't change the facts.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

Just read your last two posts...

"Yeah, like dream bands, line ups, matches... Do you know what it means, or is it hard for you to talk out of your ass for the bug burrowed in it? Axl, jarmo really needs your attention. He read all of Slash's book just so he could scan it for errors and post them on the internet... He's so lonely... "

I never attacked Jarmo like that. I think he is sensitive a bit to how people perceive his relationship with the band and u really called him on it.

plus reading others where u really hit Jarmo about it not being the Axl Rose project etc nostalgia band.. hahaha u constantly hammered him hard.. I never got involved into that.

Yeah, that's when he started being a real dick. I seriously don't know what started it, but he got a real hard on for me for some reason. So I just gave it back to him.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Riad wrote:

So? Go listen to them then. You can't change the facts.

I do listen to them. Your point is? Did I say I was trying to change facts? No I was pointing out a pathetic fact that's all.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:

That was building up a long time...

And dude, you are one of the level headed guys around here. Don't vanish smile

I needed to vent it, and I need a little break. I won't go away, I just won't get into it. I've been into it since 1998, and right now it feels like I just discussed the same thing for almost 15 years. That's what hit me on saturday, just 15 years of the same debate. Right now I just feel like enjoying it rather than trying to debate it, to argue it. Just watch that Estranged live clip from February without hearing the same old arguments over and over and over again.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

If posts like DCK, ID, myself, the fact that the backbone of the board has dropped off doesn't prove beyond any doubt...

WE NEED A NEW FUCKING ALBUM TO TALK ABOUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it's to shit all over it

I don't know what will convince you. The other day I took like what, 4-5 days off from this place? I know that doesn't seem like alot, but even now...

I don't know what to say anymore? I don't want to make anyone feel bad or "you're a hater" or "you're a nutswinger", but I don't know, something just kinda broke in me (yes i'm serious), in regards to GN'R. I don't know what to add to discussions anymore. I don't have a drive to talk about it anymore.

I have said everything I can possibly say in the universe about Axl, old GN'R, new GN'R, current GN'R, AFD, UYI, CD, and the vault.

I have nothing left to contribute. The only thing that would break out the crash cart on me is new music. It's the only thing left to talk about, if Axl isn't gonna reunite. This fuckin' tour is PLAYED THE FUCK OUT. I love Russ, but the guy obviously doesn't mind spending hundreds to hear Welcome To The Jungle 8 million times, ya know? And that's Russ. That's what makes him. And Bono has his thing. And ID his. And DCK wants what he wants. And Lofton wants something else, and me I want something different from him, etc. etc. etc.

I just feel, that i've kinda outgrown GN'R. Without new music, why waste time on them? I'd rather talk about the new Alice In Chains album, or Pearl Jam, or Soundgarden or hell even fuckin' Ratt albums, something where I still have a passion for love and a passion for the music. A passion for === PROGRESS.

Axl just kinda keeps spinning his wheels, and frankly it might be time to ride off into the sunset.

This.

I still check this board damn near every day.. The only other website I check on more frequently is facebook. It's gotten to a point now, where I immediately go to The Black Hole... Every time.

There is soo much going on in the world of music that it's pointless and redundant to discuss the future of "Guns N' Roses".... I respect the opinions and taste of everyone that has been here since I joined almost 5 years ago(!)... I've spoken my peace about all of this shit sooo many times, I just keep my fat mouth shut and lurk most of the time. When something... ANYTHING happens regarding this band of any notable substance, be it a new record, reunion, or whatever could possibly generate real excitement (not just another tour)...
I'll pipe up.
Til then... How about that new Shooter Jennings record? 16 22

Board footer