You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm not saying this to be exaggerative in any way.

Any person who thinks W. Axl Rose is not the person holding this reunion up, is clinical and should consult a doctor immediately.

Yes you are that bad off. You are literally throwing away nearly 20 years worth of written evidence that completely debunks your beliefs.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Any person who thinks W. Axl Rose is not the person holding this reunion up, is clinical and should consult a doctor immediately.

Yes you are that bad off. You are literally throwing away nearly 20 years worth of written evidence that completely debunks your beliefs.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Of course it's Axl. Dude is batshit crazy and possibly the most stubborn person in the music industry.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

check ya pm mate

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
gibbo wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

22:thumbup:

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I don't disagree, but like I said before.  I'm not convinced he's the ONLY one holding this reunion up.  Take a closer look at Izzy and Slash for two other possible major roadblocks.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I don't disagree, but like I said before.  I'm not convinced he's the ONLY one holding this reunion up.  Take a closer look at Izzy and Slash for two other possible major roadblocks.

Slash mostly.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Izzy: I'd love to reunite with AFD lineup. I'd do it in a heartbeat if it was just us five. No disrespect to Dizzy Reed.

So if he said this he would be keen for a once off at RRHOF

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Slash just got off WAAF in Boston, and literally said "We should play, we should play- I'd like to."

Then all but put it on Axl's people (NOT Axl) for why they aren't. I'll try to find audio later- not sure if they put it up on their website.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
smoke wrote:

Slash just got off WAAF in Boston, and literally said "We should play, we should play- I'd like to."

Then all but put it on Axl's people (NOT Axl) for why they aren't. I'll try to find audio later- not sure if they put it up on their website.

Cool whats WAAF boston a radio station mate

Board footer