You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Duff McKagan reunites with former Guns N' Roses bandmates Matt Sorum a

Gibbo wrote:

Duff McKagan reunites with former Guns N' Roses bandmates Matt Sorum and Gilby Clarke at Cleveland's House of Blues
http://www.cleveland.com/rockhall/index … h_for.html

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

So Gilby's in Cleveland, too... I think they wanna play. Gilby could take axl's award and all would by fine.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Well, with Gilby they have Izzy's rhythm parts covered, Duff on bass, Slash on lead, Matt & Steven on drums, and Myles on vox...?

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Well, with Gilby they have Izzy's rhythm parts covered, Duff on bass, Slash on lead, Matt & Steven on drums, and Myles on vox...?

mm do you reckon this could be interesting

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

It's the UYI tour lineup with Myles on vox. Maybe it will inspire a VR reunion, or even a new band with Gilby & Myles. Either way, it'll be interesting. I always liked the sound of Slash and Gilby together

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm not a Myles fan, but VR with Myles would be awesome.  It would give them the flexibility to do ANYTHING from their entire catalog.  It's not quite Axl or Scott, but close enough.  It's not like Axl is studio Axl live either.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

It's the UYI tour lineup with Myles on vox. Maybe it will inspire a VR reunion, or even a new band with Gilby & Myles. Either way, it'll be interesting. I always liked the sound of Slash and Gilby together

I'm actually interested in that. Not a big Myles fan, but getting to hear the UYI touring band again is still Guns N' Roses enough to me.

Board footer