You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: GNREVO HOF tribute to Guns N' Roses.

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

One of my favorite GN'R videos and my REAL introduction to the UYI era. No I don't count YCBM, I thought it was lame tongue

[youtube]6D9vAItORgE&ob=av3n[/youtube]

I always wanted a YCBM video without Arnold... And look, I found it!

Bad ass. If it could have been sliced up with some hot scenes of Erin Everly like the ISE video.... 11

I remember finding that Director's Cut version of YCBM. I wish someone would post it in anamorphic widescreen instead of it being letterboxed. Someone probably has the full quality version. Probably in Axl's vault. sad

Sky Dog wrote:

the video for their induction should end with that Slash and Axl hug.....make them both look like jackasses.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

For Tej... IZZY.

The greatest GN'R video never released. ISE (uncensored).

[youtube]HR_ONjZD9A0&feature=related[/url] [/youtube]

Axl and Izzy back together. 2006 was one of my favorite Axl vocal eras. Great show all the way around.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Holy mother fucking shit, I forgot how awesome that Nightrain performance was.

Fuck, 2006 was a good year. I gave Ron way, way, way too much shit because he wasn't Buckethead. Ron, I'm sorry, dude. You're awesome.

...but I still think those double neck guitars are friggin lame tongue

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Izzy is da man. Thanks ID. 5

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Saw this on MTV in '91 as a small kid, and the rest is his history. That period will always be fondly remembered as the pinnacle of Guns N' Roses. Little did I know I was watching the peak at the time, and in a couple years before I was even really paying more attention than Kurt Loder and music videos, it'd all come to an end.

This started it all...

Still my favorite GN'R video

A huge congratulations to Guns N' Roses, Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Steven Adler, Matt Sorum & Dizzy Reed. The Hall got it right, the exact group of guys deserving of being enshrined in the history and legacy of GN'R. It was a great ride while it lasted, all those years ago. STILL the best rock band of the last 25 years, and they were only around for 6 of those years.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

So wait a second. You stoop to namecalling in response? Really? Seems to me you're engaging in the exact same thing you accuse me of...being a dick.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Tejas the only reason that a statement like that was even made...

Is some dweeb will come in here and post a post-1993 video and comment.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. And people are gonna flip, and they should flip. Total revisionism.

I might as well post videos of fuckin' Slash's Snakepit, Izzy solo, Loaded, VR, Myles Kennedy, etc. if we're gonna post new GN'R videos.

Board footer