You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: GNREVO HOF tribute to Guns N' Roses.

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

C) I could never decide which classic SCoM I liked better. Tokyo 92 or Paris 92. What say you GN'R fans?

I thought Tokyo was the one where his voice was insanely raspy? I like rasp, but for some reason that one seemed pretty bad. Paris was a good one, but not as good as Ritz. I really dislike the annoying "child" thing at the end of the Paris performance. Otherwise it's very good.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I actually liked the added "Chiaiaiaiaaillld" outro during the 1992 shows.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Classic live performance of the night:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Tejas the only reason that a statement like that was even made...

Is some dweeb will come in here and post a post-1993 video and comment.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. And people are gonna flip, and they should flip. Total revisionism.

I might as well post videos of fuckin' Slash's Snakepit, Izzy solo, Loaded, VR, Myles Kennedy, etc. if we're gonna post new GN'R videos.

Well, I'm a dweeb, because I did post a post 1993 vid (2006). It was one of my favorite and, I believe, one of GN'R BEST performances (which it was) and significant to GN'R (Axl and Izzy back together again) so shoot me, bubba. I'll take it. wink

Great moment. Could have swore they used to play this on MTV as a video. Wimbley, 1992. Freddie's tribute.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I've seen Duff perform this a couple times and it sends chills down the spine to see the crowd singing along. This one is kind of sad too. It's from last night at the House of Blues in Cleveland. Matt joined him.

[youtube]qQncbfF80rk&feature=related[/youtube]

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Tejas the only reason that a statement like that was even made...

Is some dweeb will come in here and post a post-1993 video and comment.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. And people are gonna flip, and they should flip. Total revisionism.

I might as well post videos of fuckin' Slash's Snakepit, Izzy solo, Loaded, VR, Myles Kennedy, etc. if we're gonna post new GN'R videos.

Well, I'm a dweeb, because I did post a post 1993 vid (2006). It was one of my favorite and, I believe, one of GN'R BEST performances (which it was) and significant to GN'R (Axl and Izzy back together again) so shoot me, bubba. I'll take it. wink

Great moment. Could have swore they used to play this on MTV as a video. Wimbley, 1992. Freddie's tribute.

Axl + Izzy is equal to Slash + Duff in VR.

So i'll let it pass. 22

Best KOHD performance btw

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's pretty f'n sad that we can't even get through this thread without some fighting.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

It's a very touchy issue, that unfortunately Axl Rose, Izzy Stradlin, Steven Adler & Slash REFUSED to add any sort of positive resolution to.

It's only natural that fans battlelines are gonna get drawn and quick.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

This is a very special performance (at least for me), not exactly a Guns N' Roses performance (Axl & Izzy) but so important for GN'R. They just broke out and they're being accepted by their idols... Kind of like passing a torch. And Axl blows Jagger off the stage. Just a powerful moment. Just a year or so before they were basically living on the street as a struggling Rock N Roll band. Here they are with the Rolling Stones.

Hope you guys don't mind it's just Axl and Izzy. This is great quality, best I've seen of this performance. Absolutely one of my favorite moments for Axl and Izzy.

Board footer