You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: So Back to normal or whatever?

polluxlm wrote:

well now what, wait for the tour or whatever, new music?

Yeah, pretty much.

Waiting.jpg

We got CD so at least he's proven he can release an album so I guess we should reasonably except at follow up at some time. Looks like it'll be later rather than sooner though.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

New music or fuck off.

I say that with all the love in my heart for the new band. I really like them, so let's DO SOMETHING with them. That's pretty much my opinion.

I've heard TEN YEARS of GN'R oldies by 8 different new band members added to GN'R.

ENOUGH. "Time to move on"

GREAT! Let's MOVE ON shall we. Make a new mark, dig a new hole, forge ahead and forget the past (within reason).

5 AFD/Lies songs, 5 UYI songs, 10 CD/New songs.

THAT is moving on! 9

AtariLegend wrote:

Nothing's changed. People will still be thinking a reunion's possible at the Superbowl or some random charity gig. D yada ect will never accept that's it over regardless of what they say.

The others like myself will still log randomly to see if there's any new music or whatever, which tbh is almost just as bad as the reunionists who can't move on.

The Hall Of Fame isn't the last of the storms, it's just one of the last scheduled in advance.

johndivney wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

New music or fuck off.

I say that with all the love in my heart for the new band. I really like them, so let's DO SOMETHING with them. That's pretty much my opinion.

I've heard TEN YEARS of GN'R oldies by 8 different new band members added to GN'R.

ENOUGH. "Time to move on"

GREAT! Let's MOVE ON shall we. Make a new mark, dig a new hole, forge ahead and forget the past (within reason).

5 AFD/Lies songs, 5 UYI songs, 10 CD/New songs.

THAT is moving on! 9

mate if he's not gonna play new songs to 2000 diehards on the UC&P tour, he's not gonna play new stuff on the euro festival circuit to 200 diehards & 50,000 who are just there to see the freak show.

this yr's another write-off for new music.

maybe nxt yr lol!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I completely agree with you, lol.

Nothing's coming, never expected it to. 16

But the gravy drinkers are gonna be "AXL IS GN'R, YEZZZZ, GN'R 4EVAH! CD II STARS NOWZ!!!!1111"

When they JUST saw the same show less than 2 years ago. 14

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Sane GNR fans are like bears, we go into hibernation when there is nothing to feed on then come running back out when a feast looks possible.

I'll be tailing Slash's tour and album, seeing GNR & Chris Cornell, Dublin 2012, watching for VR and waiting for GNR CD II.

Its not ideal, but not bad either.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

New music within a reasonable time (real world speaking) or fuck off.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The thing is guys there is no "fuck off".

I mean look at me, I've got 6000 posts about a band from the 1980s. It's 2012 and I'm still here.

Looks like i'm here for good with this whole GNR fandom thing, so there's not much point me making ultimatums to Axl or Slash or anyone.

But that said, I really do hope we eventually get CD2, maybe some more VR one day, and so on.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

I mean look at me, I've got 6000 posts about a band from the 1980s. It's 2012 and I'm still here.

I was going to be proud of only having 3936 posts until I saw that ranked 9th on the site and I was gone for 4+ months...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's like a tar pit... Once you're here, there's no getting out.

Board footer