You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Re: GN’R screenplay in the works

Intercourse wrote:

Its never going to happen.
Matt is probably a bit short on money and hoping to generate something.

If Axl was supportive, think of all of that AMAZING UYI tour footage they would have.....I would give my left ball to sit in a booth with a bag of green and a bottle of Buckfast and watch hours of it.

ninic
 Rep: -4 

ninic wrote:

buckfast, man up your standards lol!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

Its never going to happen.
Matt is probably a bit short on money and hoping to generate something.

If Axl was supportive, think of all of that AMAZING UYI tour footage they would have.....I would give my left ball to sit in a booth with a bag of green and a bottle of Buckfast and watch hours of it.

A documentary from the UYI Tour would be epic. It's a shame that it won't ever see the light of day.

Sky Dog wrote:

It will never happen because Axl will have to approve pretty much everything. PIPE DREAM. The additional musician is going to do a "Gnr" movie. Too funny....:lol:

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:

I don't know about this. If matts doing it honestly I don't think it'll b that great but that's my opinion.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

struck

struck wrote:

What u mean how so? Its common sense.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

struck

struck wrote:

OK no problem honestly I think I was just about as lost as u there for a minute LOL.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The only person that could accurately do this is if some screenwriter got with Marc Canter, gave him "Story By" credits, while the actual writer did the "Screenplay" portion.

There is NO ONE from the GN'R scene that could tell an accurate story. Axl has his take, Izzy has his take, Slash has his, Duff has his, Steven can't remember it, and Matt Sorum wasn't even there for the come up and hardcore shit. He just got to experience the Queen parties and Rolling Stones touring. Which is still interesting in it's own right.

But a GN'R story? Shit, they could be turned into a "Kennedys"-like mini-series on VH1 classic if they wanted.

Jared Leto as Axl, Lenny Kravitz as Slash, Johnny Depp as Izzy, but they're probably too old. No clue about the others. Mickey Rourke could play Duff circle 1993, 16

Board footer