You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: GN’R screenplay in the works

That would be fucking hilarious! 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

"If you look at rock and roll movies, they've never been done right. The only ones that I actually thought were decent were The Doors movie, (which) I thought was decent and I liked the Johnny Cash film (Walk The Line). If you look at any of those other kind of traditional rock flicks, like Mark Wahlberg and Rock Star and all those, they're all kind of dumb.

Ex-Guns N' Roses replacement drummer is fresh out of rehab with a new script. The reinvigorated rocker appeared in good spirits when we met him at the bar. For a man that used to take champagne jacuzzis with 6/10 models in the 90s his standards have not gotten any lower. "I'm not doing this for under a $100 million."

Hollywood A listers and big time directors have all said they are in a state of ecstatic anticipation at the prospect of a call from the legendary drummer. We spoke to producer Joel Silver on the phone "I've done some big stuff, but this just got me excited in a whole new way. Why has nobody ever thought about this before? You know, I got Jim C. coming over here "has he called? you think it's going to be today?". We've already made a substantial offer. Now all we can do is cross our fingers and wait for Mr. Sorum to make a decision." 

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I saw a trailer for a movie(musical) Rock of Ages. Tom Cruise is in it and plays the main rock star and in the trailer there's a few scenes at the end where he kinda reminds me of Axl Rose.  Looks wise over the course of a movie I don't think it'd work but Tom Cruise acting wise I think could pull off he weirdness of Axl. Super charming and likeable one minute violent and overly aggressive the next, just a ranting lunatic the next.  I coudl totally see Tom Cruise pulling it off.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

buckfast, man up your standards lol!

I KNOW!!! 16

Its pure muck but ut has the same amount of caffine as 8 cans of coke. Mix strong weed with 15% alcohol and all that caffine.. POW!!!

Due to my advanced years I rarely touch it now but if the wife is away and I want to get wrecked and sit up late jamming or watching old metal videos..there is no better combo than:

- weed (lots of it)
- 1 bottle of Buckfast
- 6 cans of Guinness.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Jared Leto as Axl, Lenny Kravitz as Slash, Johnny Depp as Izzy, but they're probably too old. No clue about the others. Mickey Rourke could play Duff circle 1993,

Mickey Rourke!!! That could be a brilliant piss take on the whole thing a la Anchorman!

I know fuck all about young stars these days, its a pity Heath Ledger is gone - he had the chops to play Axl.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:

I saw a trailer for a movie(musical) Rock of Ages. Tom Cruise is in it and plays the main rock star and in the trailer there's a few scenes at the end where he kinda reminds me of Axl Rose.  Looks wise over the course of a movie I don't think it'd work but Tom Cruise acting wise I think could pull off he weirdness of Axl. Super charming and likeable one minute violent and overly aggressive the next, just a ranting lunatic the next.  I coudl totally see Tom Cruise pulling it off.

yeah defintely

Could you imagine Axl sitting down with Slash and telling him "you're glib Slash. You're being glib"

Yep on Krazy Kruize could pull that off. 16

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

So Matt proclaims on twitter that he has closed the G&R chapter of his life and will speak no more of it.

A week later, he is moving forward with a screenplay.

Board footer