You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Slash on 'Closing the Book on Guns N' Roses' at the Hall of Fame

misterID wrote:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

tongue

came up on the ipod...right next to Dust N' Bones

Sky Dog wrote:

hey Mikka, this is awesome....MJK and your girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=64L … =endscreen

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Holy fuck, do I 100 percent like Slash? No. But come on the guy gave a decent interview and he didn't bash Axl in the least.

I used to be very pro new Guns, that was until they lost Buckethead then they lost Robin. So I really give two shits about the band or defending Axl "Don't look at my hair I am wearing a hat" Rose.

Fuck the guy has every right to no show. Like it or not though the fall out is you (Axl) look like a fucking douche bag.

Izzy does his own thing and has been since forever. So that is kind of expected.

The interview was decent.

However, everyone knows Rolling Stone jumped the shark a while ago.

So for the hardcore Axl fans, fuck off on the Slash hate.

And for the hardcore Slash fans, fuck down a little bit on the Axl hate.

The fact is both are kind of douche bags.

And still the coolest cat is Izzy. He at least wasn't pro that internet civil liberties infringing law, like Duff was.

Slash = moving forward.

Axl = stuck backwards with his douche of a Motley Crue or Nikki Sixx AM fuck wit of a guitarist who wears a top hat and appears to be the biggest rock poser in the world. Ring ring Poison called they want your shit look back.

Axl is going to get fucked by the press. He can't keep members and he can't release music and he has been doing the Chinese Democracy tour since 2001. I just can't believe people buy tickets to see his shit still.

Blah blah blah blah.

Let's hate on everyone and everything some more!

PENIS!

seemed like a cool interview to me, I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. I don't spend my life worrying about Axl or Slash, and I refuse to get into these childish arguments about who's right and who's wrong, it's all bullshit anyway.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

interview was pretty good actually imo...but slash didnt rise to the bait...

but i dont see it as putting over slash and burying axl...i mean axl refused to show up for the HoF ceremony ... what do you expect to happen?

even though axl may have perfectly legit reasons for not showing....nobody really knows what they are (inculding slash apparently) and thats what puts him over as the asshole...media is gonna do what they are gonna do, if they can start a feud they will if nothing but for the sake of publicity...Slash dodged the questions nicely and still did a decent interview

This, completely agree. And that really is it summed up.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:

And still the coolest cat is Izzy.

Nah fuck izzy for no showing.

Axl at least has grounds for a no-show...hanging with the old band further destroys the legitimacy of his new band.

Izzy has no good reason to bail on it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm sorry, but Izzy has a far better reason than Axl any day.

Izzy didn't spend his letter trashing his band mates.

Izzy = the man

Axl = so talky he incriminated himself as Slash-scared

Sky Dog wrote:

'Axl = stuck backwards with his douche of a Motley Crue or Nikki Sixx AM fuck wit of a guitarist who wears a top hat and appears to be the biggest rock poser in the world. Ring ring Poison called they want your shit look back."

that was pretty funny

Board footer