You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Newsroom (Now on HBO)

johndivney wrote:

Aye gotta say it was a really good ep

I missed last weeks & kinda thought I should try & watch it before this one. But I'm glad I didnt cause I really enjoyed this one.

Some fun stuff. Not enough Olivia Munn tho! & she was sitting down & covered up the whole time tongue
& was that the p0rnstar Melanie rios or her sister as the brit/Indian guy's date?!

It's grown on me a little this show. Maybe missing that week/not paying attn is a case of abscence making the heart grow fonder or something. But it is good watchable tv.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

lol! i'll get on last weeks ep tonight if that's the case!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
johndivney wrote:

& was that the p0rnstar Melanie rios or her sister as the brit/Indian guy's date?!

lol Great question.  I think the answer is neither.  I think this is the girl.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2295540/

Haven't watched the episode from last night yet, but I've enjoyed it so far.  The last episode (5/1) had some tear jerking moments for me.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Enjoyed the series so far. Once someone told Sorkin to shut the fuck up and write like a normal person, the series just got better.

Daniels should win an Emmy. Easily an instantly iconic character. But then again I said the same thing about Dustin Hoffman & Nick Nolte in Luck. 16

johndivney wrote:

was e10 the end of season?
i'm just figuring out now it musta been.. been looking for the torrent of the latest ep like a numpty.

i still miss Luck so fucking much. what a great show.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer