You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Go get 'em BBA....FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

BBA does not fight any fight, good or otherwise.  He's just a troll, plain and simple.

Ali

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The tone of this thread has got a little aggressive but i think ID has a point with the taste vs morality thing.

If we make this about random people.....

There's not actually anything *immoral* to me about an old man being with a young adult. I can see why some might see it as "gross" or otherwise "distasteful" so to speak because the differences between them are dramatic, but that's to do with aesthetic preferences. Bottom line is - as long as both parties are genuinely consenting and into it - how is there actually any morality being breached - neither person is actually being harmed or forced etc

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The thing to me is Matt, Vince, Axl....

They are single guys (well matt isn't now but was in his antics days)....so I mean you are single....far from home on the road for months on end....rich...famous....to them spending the evening with some beautiful girl would just be a creature comfort like going to a movie or having a nice dinner out is.....I don't really see why people always say it's lame....it's just men being men (ie high sex drive) and people enjoying the advantages that wealth and fame can bring you....

Sky Dog wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

BBA does not fight any fight, good or otherwise.  He's just a troll, plain and simple.

Ali

I was being sarcastic...Sundance is probably BBA.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

On a lighter note and mostly unrelated note...one of my friends just sent this meme to his girlfriend...she wrote back asking if he's a pedophile (hence my bringing it up here lol)....but I'd say he's going to be looking for a new woman soon if he doesn't get more tactful...lol.....

546600_3973622301826_1318593390_3604483_2145619912_n.jpg

Made me laugh anyway!

I like them somewhere around that 1987-1997 period. That's the best.

Well kept, but the dude's that like them completely gone, I don't like when the whiskers scratch your nose or your junk down there. It's itchy for me, and irritating. Waxed is a different story, but rarely do girls have that done.

As for the pedophile thing, I can get girls saying that. You know why? I had a girl that 'requested' me as a dude shave or wax my area (and everything else), and I very quickly informed her I was a MAN and not a 14-year old boy and that would NOT be happening.

So I basically pulled the 'pedophile' argument reverse on shaving on a female, so i've kinda been there.

Landing strips are stupid when they're like that mid-2000's deal. I mean, why the fuck do you even leave that thing there? It's like a dude with a goatee that small... just shave the fuckin' thing off or leave the full thing on, but a chick with a 'soul patch' is beyond stupid.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
Ali wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Ali

I was being sarcastic...Sundance is probably BBA.

My bad, man. Sarcasm is sometimes not easily understood through the written word.

Ali

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I seriously haven't been with a girl who wasn't completely shaved since 2004. I didn't know this was the standard rule now. No pubic hair.

I'd much prefer it if they got waxed, though, or at least do it every day. Some girls miss spots (puke) which ain't a nice surprise. Other girls have enough stubble to make it like you're running your tongue over a cactus. Looks can be deceiving, I tell yah. Just because it looks smooth, doesn't mean it is.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

On a lighter note and mostly unrelated note...one of my friends just sent this meme to his girlfriend...she wrote back asking if he's a pedophile (hence my bringing it up here lol)....but I'd say he's going to be looking for a new woman soon if he doesn't get more tactful...lol.....

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- … 9912_n.jpg

Made me laugh anyway!

I like them somewhere around that 1987-1997 period. That's the best.

Well kept, but the dude's that like them completely gone, I don't like when the whiskers scratch your nose or your junk down there. It's itchy for me, and irritating. Waxed is a different story, but rarely do girls have that done.

As for the pedophile thing, I can get girls saying that. You know why? I had a girl that 'requested' me as a dude shave or wax my area (and everything else), and I very quickly informed her I was a MAN and not a 14-year old boy and that would NOT be happening.

So I basically pulled the 'pedophile' argument reverse on shaving on a female, so i've kinda been there.

Landing strips are stupid when they're like that mid-2000's deal. I mean, why the fuck do you even leave that thing there? It's like a dude with a goatee that small... just shave the fuckin' thing off or leave the full thing on, but a chick with a 'soul patch' is beyond stupid.

The last landing strip I saw was in 1991....maybe. After that all the girls I've had sex with were all shaved clean.

I kinda understand the pedophile argument, but when I look at a woman who is totally stacked, with beautiful curves and totally shaved....the last thing I think of is a 12 yr old.

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm way out of touch!

Board footer