You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Axl Rose robbed

Axlin16 wrote:

I honestly think he is FLAT STUPID touring Europe with $200k of jewelry.

Come the fuck on man. Elton John does it, but he LIVES in England man.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

this is bad news

cd 2 is now delayed 2 more years in favor of another cash grab tour in order to recoupe the cost of the jewelry

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

lol people hate Axl so much. Dude got robbed, have some sympathy. He could have been high as shit or drunk and not realized what was going on. Who knows, either way he obviously didn't expect that so bummer for him.

Like I said nobody deserves to have their stuff stolen and it'll be a cold day in hell when I have sympathy for the dumbass who has 200 grand worth of jewelry stolen because he travels with it. Like honestly why does Axl Rose need 200 grand worth of jewelry on tour with him? In fact why the hell does anybody even need 200 grand worth of jewlry PERIOD?

yeah sorry if I'm not overwhelmed with sympathy for the dude.

war wrote:

this is bad news

cd 2 is now delayed 2 more years in favor of another cash grab tour in order to recoupe the cost of the jewelry

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

French police on Wednesday arrested a woman in connection with the theft of gold necklaces and diamonds worth around $200,000 (160,000 euros) from Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose at a concert in Paris.

Police sources said the woman, a young model, was placed under formal arrest after she returned the items to a police station in central Paris.

She said she had attended a private concert with around 100 people after a public performance by the group at Bercy stadium and was not sure how she had come to leave with the jewellery, the sources said.

Police sources earlier said officers were called in to calm the situation late Tuesday after the 50-year-old singer became enraged over the theft.

Rose is the only remaining member of the original line-up of the rock band that was formed in Los Angeles in 1985 and whose best known songs include "November Rain", "Patience", and "Sweet Child o' Mine".

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/afp/woma … eft/522769

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That's what happens when you hire models to hang out at shows. They rob your ass blind.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Police sources earlier said officers were called in to calm the situation late Tuesday after the 50-year-old singer became enraged over the theft.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

It's pretty low stealing from anyone, particularly someone extending their hospitality as it appears to be in this situation.

That said, there really are a number of bloody funny aspects to this whole story.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Reminds when vince neil got his rolex stolen by a japanese woman

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
Aussie wrote:

14 my exact reaction as well when I read that part.

Board footer