You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Gods of metal milan 2012 Out ta Get Me

Gibbo wrote:

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Myles, why don't you just stay out back and relax? We got this one covered.
Nice voice, but what is it with people not memorizing lyrics they're going to perform?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Todd Kerns did it surprisingly good. I really like that they always try to give something new to the fans.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Man, Todd is badass!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Pretty kick ass. Todd is pretty damn badass indeed.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Too many missed lyrics.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Pretty cool smile

I did miss Axl's "let me see you fucking try it" but other than that....damn cool...love this band.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Todd Kerms sounded pretty awesome on this. A LONG tiem ago he was my suggestion for VR's singer. Nobody knew who he was expect Moreblack so nobody took the suggestion seriously other than him and myself. It would've worked.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I still think Bach would be good for VR.

I know he carries on like an exitable puppy dog, but he certaintly has the pipes for it.

Im still convinced they actually offered him the gig a few years ago.  Remember when Bach was on the radio doing an interview and he got a text message and he kept going "Fuck" "Fuck" and talked cryptically about it being potentially life changing and whatever other over the top adjectives he likes to use when he talks.  But he wouldn't say exactly what it was.  I think it was the VR guys offering him the job.  But he turned it down coz he was touring and matey with Ax.

Board footer