You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

FlashFlood wrote:

i'm back in. disappointing follow-up last year to my championship run in 2010. on my way back to the top!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

after a dismal run 2 years ago i ended up barely missing out on the championship game last year...i think lol I cant quite remember 16

nugdafied wrote:

I'd like to join if it's not already full. I'm actually a past champion, but haven't joined this league since. I'm nugdafied on yahoo sports, how do I get an invite to join?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

I'd like to join if it's not already full. I'm actually a past champion, but haven't joined this league since. I'm nugdafied on yahoo sports, how do I get an invite to join?

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com … ersrevenge

League ID#:     479364

Password:     china

Draft Time:     Tue Aug 28 10:00pm EDT

nugdafied wrote:

Thanks, it's been a few years since I did a yahoo league and didn't see the ID#/password on the side of the join a league page...lol. Anyways, I'm in and can't wait for the draft!!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I'm in.

Looks like the draft is Tuesday night, 10pm  EDT for those interested in logging in & chatting.

faldor

faldor wrote:

We need one more team.  I sent a message to Sandman, since he hasn't signed up yet.  He's been in it every year I think so hopefully he can fill out the league with an even number of teams.  We need an even number to conduct the draft on Tuesday night.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Ok.  Hopefully someone joins.  If not I suppose give me the boot out, not really right since I don't post here as much. Just wanted to do a league to pass the time this season.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Ok.  Hopefully someone joins.  If not I suppose give me the boot out, not really right since I don't post here as much. Just wanted to do a league to pass the time this season.

I gotcha covered dude, I think we will be able to get 1 more guy

faldor

faldor wrote:

We're all set.  Sandman signed up to round out the league at 14 teams.  We're a bit unbalanced in the divisions per usual, but that's okay.  We've got 6 in the HTGTH division, and 8 in the GNRevo side.  Winner of each division makes the playoffs, then the next top 4 teams overall.  I made one slight change in the roster makeup since there are 2 more teams this year.  Instead of having to start 3 WR's, I made that a flex position so you can start a 3rd WR or RB, or even a 2nd TE if you want to get crazy.  With 14 teams, I figured it'd get a little slim with a mandatory 42 WR's needed to start.  The waiver wire at that point would look quite scary.  Other than that, everything is the same.  For anyone new to the league, check out the league settings as there are some bonus points on top of the standard scoring system.

Board footer