You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Fantasy Football 2012

Neemo wrote:

Not gunna happen.... I hope tongue

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Not gunna happen.... I hope tongue

I'm confident Forte can get me enough points if Dez gets zero.  It's the Dez getting zero part I'm worried about.  Maybe Tonya Harding is in Dallas somewhere...

I switched my lineup right before the Sunday night game and pulled Bradshaw for Forte.  I didn't see Bradshaw getting me enough to even have a chance, so if somehow this works, I will vote for it for shrewd fantasy move of the year!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

interestingly enough, the pats are 3-2, my ff team is 3-2, the pats won weeks 1,4,5, and my team has won weeks 1,4,5. What a coincidence!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Well barring the best week ever from a kicker that trend should end this week

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Horrible season-long fantasy football weekend for me, but I think I'm going to have a pretty good week at Draft Street (weekly fantasy football leagues for money).  If things fall right with tonight's game, I may profit a few hundred dollars.

If anyone is interested in knowing more about Draft Street, let me know.  It's a pretty cool site, but it's not for everyone and can be pretty addictive/costly if you're not smart about it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Horrible season-long fantasy football weekend for me, but I think I'm going to have a pretty good week at Draft Street (weekly fantasy football leagues for money).  If things fall right with tonight's game, I may profit a few hundred dollars.

If anyone is interested in knowing more about Draft Street, let me know.  It's a pretty cool site, but it's not for everyone and can be pretty addictive/costly if you're not smart about it.

I've heard a little bit about it.  Heard some guy interviewed who won like 6 figures off it last season.  Of course I'm sure it could work the other way too, as is the case with any type of gambling.  How does it work exactly?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so the server outage sucked on Sunday right before game time

no TE for me this week cuz i did a last minute waiver pickup...i hope that the Pittsburgh defense sucks tonight so i can hang on for the win!

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've heard a little bit about it.  Heard some guy interviewed who won like 6 figures off it last season.  Of course I'm sure it could work the other way too, as is the case with any type of gambling.  How does it work exactly?

It's pretty neat actually.  You can do 3 types of leagues: pick em (where they give you options and you pick the players), snake draft (like a regular draft league for 1 week), and salary cap where you get 100,000 to spend and they assign values to players.

I've had most of my success in the draft leagues.  I haven't mastered the salary cap leagues yet.  I've never won a lot of money or lost a lot of money.  As long as you kinda know what you're doing, you should be able to do ok if you diversify.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

so the server outage sucked on Sunday right before game time

no TE for me this week cuz i did a last minute waiver pickup...i hope that the Pittsburgh defense sucks tonight so i can hang on for the win!

I wanted to get Felix Jones in for Bradshaw, but it is what it is.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

anyone want to trade a TE?

Board footer