You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

metallex78 wrote:

^ Yeah, thats the article I was referring to!

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

It's interviews like that that make it so frustrating sometimes. Who knows how things played out for the shows to end up the polar opposite of what Tommy was pushing, but to hear the band come up with these awesome ideas, only to end up with basically the same set night after night (yeah, not identical)- it detracts from the fact that the performances themselves are going really well.

It really seems like, once again, the band wants to declare its identity and they're being blocked somewhere along the way. And periodic interviews like this continue to leave me nervous that it's only a matter of time til the next member exits, sapping whatever momentum there is yet again.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Bumblefoot wrote:

"just sent a 5th or 6th letter to 'management' saying *again* that we need to talk to security about them mistreating the fans.

Is Ron referring to Team Brazil when he says "Management"?

Classic if he is, good on him.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

The shure beta 58a wireless microphone that axl uses is like $279 cdn....a windscreen is $3

More like the security guard wanted it as a souvenir

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

The shure beta 58a wireless microphone that axl uses is like $279 cdn....a windscreen is $3

More like the security guard wanted it as a souvenir

BOOM

That is EXACTLY what I have thought for about 10 years now.

Thank you for saying it. I have said that for years to people with those stories. Security abuses their power to basically steal these mics from paying fans. I have always wanted someone to say "I've got a microphone for you, reach in bitch".

RussTCB wrote:

Side note-

Axlin decided he wanted the "Axl Ace" shirt in addition to the "Grey Portrait" shirt but I didn't get that info til after I wasn't able to get the extra shirt.

I don't think it's been mentioned here, but you can get the "Axl Ace" shirt from gunsnroses.com

http://gunsnroses.shop.bravadousa.com/P … c=BGCTGR40

Thanks bro, right on.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

531133_4854869365102_1460029442_n.jpg

Tony and Ron doing their show last nite

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Axlin, Ali, and Me_Wise - I sent your shirts out a week ago, have you received them yet?

Board footer