You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: DJ Ashba "Goretorium Soundtrack"

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Pretty cool. You think DJ might drop by being he'll be in town?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I think I read over on HTGTH how amazing it is that DJ wrote and recorded his parts for this album in 2 weeks.  You hear that Axl?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

DJ is the right guy to get Axl to do something at the moment.  I didn't know it took him that quickly to develop it.  I looked over the details of the soundtrack a few days ago and he posted a ton of content about it on facebook and twitter. Sounds really cool!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

DJ is the right guy to get Axl to do something at the moment.  I didn't know it took him that quickly to develop it.  I looked over the details of the soundtrack a few days ago and he posted a ton of content about it on facebook and twitter. Sounds really cool!

At the moment? Dj's been in the band for more than 3 years. He failed to get Axl to the studio. Only the Lebeis' financial interest can make it happen.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Be curious to hear it...I like his work on Sixx AM.

The horror house thing looks cool too. A while back i had an idea to start an attraction of that kind as a business but figured the tourism here in Australia wasn't strong enough to support it once the novelty wore off...but in vegas you'd be set!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Hope it kicks ass! smile Sounds like one hell of a show, literally!

Board footer