You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Miley Cyrus in Possible 'Montana' Scandal

James wrote:

(Jan. 7) - Fans of Miley Cyrus forked over hundreds, and sometimes even thousands, of dollars to see the young tween star perform her 'Hannah Montana' concert live. But during the show, they may not always be seeing Cyrus herself.

According to OK! , Miley uses a body double during one song so she can make a costume change, which has upset at least one concert-goer.

"When it got the to bridge of the song "We Got the Party," her dancers began to crowd around her. Then they covered her with a black sheet and she went through a secret door. Within a second, a new 'Hannah' came out of a different door wearing oversized white glasses," a fan tells the magazine.

The same fan adds, "The whole time this was happening Miley's vocals were still playing. It was obvious that the song was being lip-synched. The new imposter had her back turned from the stage while she danced trying to hide that fact that was not Miley Cyrus."

"I paid good money to see the concert. I was disappointed and I felt like I was played for a fool," the angered fan says.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Miley Cyrus in Possible 'Montana' Scandal

PaSnow wrote:

This country has now begun it's great decline.

Board footer