You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Grand Theft Auto V Thread (Release Date Announced!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Wait a minute, so it's JUST gonna be Los Santos? It's not gonna be San Andreas? So no San Fierro or Las Neuvas? I hope that is a typo, and that it will again be a return to San Andreas fully. That was without a doubt THE BEST map ever in a GTA game.

From the pictures i've seen of the gameplay, it is pretty ambitious. Not only do they retain the regular streets of Los Santos, but they kept the mountain range of North Los Santos, and the damn thing has all of the mountains with full HD running streams and waterfalls and all of this really detailed stuff. Should be a gorgeous game to look at.

I personally cannot wait. Although I really enjoyed GTA IV & Episodes from LC, there's still drawbacks to Liberty City, and it's fairly flat map and all city map. Reviving Vice City would've been cool if they added in islands, and maybe the swamps of the Everglades. That'd be cool, and would provide texture.

But San Andreas remains the craziest, best map they ever did. So much to a point the load times couldn't even keep up.

I heard alot of people talking about Rockstar going ahead and dropping GTA V in March because of the PS4 dropping soon, but all of the reports i've read says the PS4 is a long ways away. 2015 at the earliest.

And as always -- I hope Lazlow makes a return. And maybe Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith. 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Hey dude was Max Payne 3 any good? I didn't get it yet, but I had looked forward to that game for the better part of a decade. It was my pre-GTA V "look forward to" moment.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yeah its ok...lots of cut scene vids...almost to the point of more cutscenes than gaming. Decent story tho, but its only about 12hrs of gameplay

They keep pushing this thing back....I'll believe a release date when I see it

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Is there any kind of 'after the story' type missions or gameplay you can do with Max just to shoot shit or whatever, like how you can still play GTA or Red Dead, even after you've beat the game?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

Bounce?! We're bouncing now?!

I am officially now super excited. Thought that trailer was awesome.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

This game will smoke GTAIV.

I'm assuming now based on these trailers that San Fierro & Las Nuevas maps might be saved for the inevitable DLC packages.

Board footer