You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Skwerl's post on MyGNR regarding his leak and his source

Lomax wrote:
JIP wrote:

the silkworms clip is fan made btw

This silkworms is fake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiB0I0nYsRA

Jackamo made it. Not bad work however.

This silkworms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRw_citiiI

Was unheard by me and most on here till this morning.

Anybody see the guys youtube name by the way? "w They call me the Seeker" one video up and it was made on the 11th of Jan 2013... just the one vid...

anyone know any smart anagrams for other unheard titles?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Thanks for the info Otto. It could be absolutely true, but until actual music is out -- means nothing.

Not shocked at all about the theory of dropping new music and then calling Slash. I get the feeling as well that Team Brazil know CD went nowhere, they hold the cards, and they are sitting on a goldmine with a reunion. Especially if it's a reunion + musical return of the old band.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Yeah, I know that it doesn't mean a lot to people. It was something personal that I wanted to share and I'm not here to claim I have songs or connections to GNR or know anything that anyone else doesn't.

Just wanted to share what I've heard and the little bit of info I've got with people that care and can discuss GNR on a somewhat equal level than me.

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Thanks for the info Otto. It could be absolutely true, but until actual music is out -- means nothing.

Not shocked at all about the theory of dropping new music and then calling Slash. I get the feeling as well that Team Brazil know CD went nowhere, they hold the cards, and they are sitting on a goldmine with a reunion. Especially if it's a reunion + musical return of the old band.

See...you are finally seeing the light. Team Brazil wants Axl to make MONEY. A lot of people think if a reunion happens, then they will be out of power. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Axl holds all the cards to a reunion and it won't happen unless TEAM BRAZIL convinces him it is the right thing to do. Once they run new Gnr in to the ground, which could be soon, they will be all over getting Slash back. Ax ain't leaving them so any reunion will have to involve them.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Team Brazil wants Axl to make MONEY. A lot of people think if a reunion happens, then they will be out of power. ABSOLUTELY NOT. Axl holds all the cards to a reunion and it won't happen unless TEAM BRAZIL convinces him it is the right thing to do. Once they run new Gnr in to the ground, which could be soon, they will be all over getting Slash back.

This.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Agreed, but the record company knows this too, which is why they will never let him out of his contract.  Having said that, they aren't about to let him take any more money from them up front either.  It's an interesting dynamic that adds to the stalemate.  The record company has Axl by the balls, team brazil has Axl by the balls, Axl only has Slash by the balls (and only in terms of a reunion). 

What would be interesting is if Slash gets over this to the point that he doesn't even want a reunion...then Axl and team brazil have nothing.  I don't think he's there, but I think the HoF episode certainly pushed him closer.

johndivney wrote:

Slash doesn't need or want a reunion so bad anymore. The balance of power has shifted somewhat.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl would turn on Beta in a heartbeat if she tried pulling a reunion card. Guaranteed. And I think they know that, too.

There is no balance of power, really. Axl has made it pretty clear what Slash has to do to open any line of communication. The ball has always been in Slash's court.

And no, Axl isn't reuniting anytime soon. And if he does, it won't be in the way anyone here likes.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

btw, I think Perla would be a bigger hurdle and problem than Beta and all of Team Brazil, imo.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Maybe they owe label one last record.. so they do one album and then axl drops label and reunites thus getting new labels in a bidding war

Board footer