You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GN'R at Rocklahoma in May

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Damn kind of pissed Guns isn't coming to the Carolina Rebellion festival a few weeks before because alot of the bands playing this bill will be there as well. Hope you guys enjoy this though!

johndivney wrote:

see that monster energy sponsorship @ the bottom?

is it just an urban myth or is it true that people die from drinking too much of that shit? i'm p sure i heard a few weeks ago about some girl who died from drinking like 3 of them in an afternoon & having a heartattack??

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

GNR, AIC and Panther at the same show? Drool.

As for monster....it's very high in caffeine - so I suspect it would the same as drinking too much coffee - you'd be likely to experience caffeine toxicity symptoms before having a heart attack normally - but I guess if there was a pre-existing propensity to have a heart attack young then it probably doesn't help.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

monkeychow wrote:

GNR, AIC and Panther at the same show? Drool.

As for monster....it's very high in caffeine - so I suspect it would the same as drinking too much coffee - you'd be likely to experience caffeine toxicity symptoms before having a heart attack normally - but I guess if there was a pre-existing propensity to have a heart attack young then it probably doesn't help.

I just don't drink the shit personally. I've looked at what kind of crap they put into that stuff and seen what happens when people drink too much of it. I've only seen them on a sugar rush and then crash with severe headaches a little while after that much consumption. Haven't heard or seen anything that serious from what you guys said..yet.

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:

I'm guessing all roads lead to a US tour in between these festival dates now. That's totally good by me of course.

Same here! First time seeing the band live in either form is cool by me! I just want to rock out and GNR have been on my list of bands to see for quite awhile now. As soon as a tour date that me and my friend can get to shows up, I'm pulling the trigger on that ticket purchase.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

is it just me or is there alot of repeat from last years lineup?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

So it FINALLY happened! I knew they'd eventually do this, and this is pure...

Awesomeness?

That's a bad ass lineup actually

Dokken
Ratt
Steel Panther
Bush
Alice In Chains
Guns N' Roses

All in the same festival? Color me completely jealous.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Remember those days when there were announcements of shows and it was pretty exciting because we'd believe that an album was on its way?

I miss that.

Board footer