You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Weiland Fired

Axlin16 wrote:

Weiland sucks, always has. But at the same time, what will happen of STP? STP basically IS Weiland.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Weiland sucks, always has. But at the same time, what will happen of STP? STP basically IS Weiland.

Weiland has always been one of those artists I enjoy, but I have no arguments for someone who thinks he sucks. 

The best I'd have is everything you'd say I'd reply "You're right... but still...".

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

This is old news slash said about this month ago

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Yes it is, but no one from the band confirmed anything til now.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Gibbo wrote:

This is old news slash said about this month ago

I said that to a friend. This announcement pretty much vindicated Slash who called bullshit on Weiland and said he was fired, and was basically told "Slash knows jack" by some of the STP and Weiland nutswingers.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Slash told us a month ago

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Weiland sucks??? Come on now dude. Thats a bit untrue there. He has the resume and stage presence most would sell their soul for

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ He's curious in that way to me...in some ways I feel his style is a bit....sameish...but you have to give him he does have the presence to front a big band....like VR....I wished they'd taken the sound a little more GNR esque or closer to how Slash is now solo...but front man wise he could pull off being the leader on stage and making a watchable show....

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Scott is second best vocalist Slash has worked with I`ll take him over Miley "dying cat" Kennedy any time

Board footer