You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Hangover Part III (NEW Trailer)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Oh damn, this comes out pretty soon too. WELL BRING IT ON!

I understood the criticisms of the 2nd one, but I still enjoyed it. I'm really curious as to what exactly is going on in this movie since I'm sure they're not going to get drugged by Allen again...I hope.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I'm hoping for at least a change in the dynamic and more original humor. I loved the first one and didn't see the second one cause alot of my friends told me they got bored with it. Also the bad reviews. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.  The main problem is why are they doing a trilogy.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm beating a dead horse"... 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

I'm hoping for at least a change in the dynamic and more original humor. I loved the first one and didn't see the second one cause alot of my friends told me they got bored with it. Also the bad reviews. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.  The main problem is why are they doing a trilogy.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm beating a dead horse"... 16

Yeah I thought the second one was okay, but certainly nowhere near as good as the first.  And I don't really see the need for a 3rd.  But, I'll probably see it.  Can't quit now I suppose.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I liked the 2nd one. It got ways too much hate.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Well the trailer made me laugh which is a start! I wondered if they might bring the fourth guy into it more (the groom in the first film) just to add a new dynamic but from the trailer it seems not. Anyway i'll probably go see it, 2 was ok just not the same level as the first film.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I liked the 2nd one. It got ways too much hate.

I also thought Part II got too much hate. It was funny, even though it was just a "stock" retread of the original that tried to just 'out gross' the other, which is a BIG problem with comedy sequels, no different than amping up the gore in horror sequels, Part II.

Saw the trailer for Part III. Looks interesting, and changed up, but with a feel of the first, but honestly? Wasn't that impressed. Didn't wow me.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

The first was fantastic, really funny.

I'm not a technical guy, but watching the second in the theater it struck me how beautifully shot it was. However it dawned on me about 30 minutes in, that I had not laughed much. I found the second disappointing, especially compared to the first.

I hope they can turn this one around and make it a good one!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer