You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Slash playing with Kings of Chaos + VR news

RaZor wrote:

Of course, many fans want to know when – if ever – Velvet Revolver might resurface. Moreover, how’s the search for a singer going?

“With Velvet, there’s no singer in place, and there hasn’t been, but we’ve actually very quietly been looking for somebody who’s right for that band,” Slash said. “But, interestingly enough, I’m playing some shows in South Africa with Duff (McKagan) and Matt (Sorum) and Glenn Hughes and Sebastian Bach, and that’s going to be interesting. It’s called Kings of Chaos, and Duff and Matt and Steve Stevens and Glenn Hughes and Sebastian Bach are the main band, and then they have guys that come up and guest. It’s going to be sort of like Velvet Revolver with Sebastian and Glenn Hughes singing.”

As for the future of Slash and Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, the group is already looking towards their next album.

“I’m working on the next Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators record, so that’s something that’s planned for early next year,” he said.

http://banana1015.com/slash-talks-anast … interview/

RaZor

RaZor wrote:

Is it just me, or is Slash hinting that they are considering Sabz for VR?

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I don't know if it's just you, or I'd go so far as to say he's hinting, but I had the exact same thought. I'd love that so much, at least for an album.

RaZor

RaZor wrote:
smoke wrote:

I don't know if it's just you, or I'd go so far as to say he's hinting, but I had the exact same thought. I'd love that so much, at least for an album.

Heh, yeah I'd like that too. It's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Baz fronting VR would be awesome. But Matt has made it pretty clear in a recent interview, that he's over the forming a new band drama.
But if they could make it work with Baz, and get an album out of it, I'd be down for it!

Sebastian is actually working on a new album with Steve Stevens anyway, but if he gets Matt, Duff & Slash on board, what a lineup that would be!

smoke

smoke wrote:

Matt can eat a bag of dicks talking drama. He'd do it if the others were on board.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

No. Not Baz. He's not right for VR, I'm sorry. VR plays a particular type of music, and Baz doesn't suit it. While I'd love to see him playing with Slash, Duff and Matt, I don't want them calling that VR.

smoke

smoke wrote:

I still like the idea of a core band with a rotating lead singer, so under that model I'd be all for Baz.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Too much "and" VR is done.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I want to see you Youth Gone Wild!!!!!!!

Board footer