You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Breakng Bad/Better Call Saul

polluxlm wrote:

This is so good right now. Someone understands the concept of "final season". I have absolutely no idea what will happen, that's an achievement for any show.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Agreed, they didn't waste any time setting shit on fire. I thought for sure they'd spend at least half the season stretching out the "uncovering"

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Yeah, the thing that always made me consider BB good, but not great, was the lack of story. Even thin subplots would stretch for several episodes. This season though they've trimmed the fat so to speak, and suddenly we got a top, top show.

"Send him to Belize. I'll send YOU to Belize."

Great line, and it has some fun facts attached as well:

-In the movie "Drive" Bryan Cranstons character says something along the lines of "you should go to Belize"
-Bryan Cranston also appeared in an x files episode named "Drive", written by Vince Gilligan.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Say my name...

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

This week was the most intense hour of television I've ever seen.. This show seems poised to have an even more perfect ending than The Wire... And I couldn't be happier.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Hidden Text:

Hank gets his confession but can't use it without bringing down himself, I love it!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Hidden Text:

Hank gets his confession but can't use it without bringing down himself, I love it!

Hidden Text:

Dude I know! What a fucking twist. Show will be twisting and turning til the very end. Very fucking good episode. Damn I can't wait til next week. Even Walt playing his own son, telling him about the cancer so he would stay home. Fucking killer.

AtariLegend wrote:
Hidden Text:

So Hank is more than willing to let Jesse get killed and Skylar was up for doing it before Walt?

Is there any word or does anyone know if Felina the last episode is extended? Like 2 hours or is it just 44-50 minutes as usual?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Hidden Text:

So Hank is more than willing to let Jesse get killed and Skylar was up for doing it before Walt?

Is there any word or does anyone know if Felina the last episode is extended? Like 2 hours or is it just 44-50 minutes as usual?

Haven't found any info.

Hidden Text:

Hank is a self righteous douche bag. Skylar accepting her role is a nice development. But you're right, it doesn't make sense for Walt to be this protective. He should have taken care of Hank too, the minute he found out. You're going to poison and kill kids, but you can't do this? Not believable.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Cool this sounds killer might have to check it out

Board footer